69 members have voted

1. 1. Fav planet(s)?

• Hoth
    • Tatooine
    • Kamino
    • Naboo
    • Geonosis
    • Yavin

Hoth is probably the coolest battle-oriented level, though my scout trooper will probably fit better in endor :)

by the way...sorry to ruin your hopes guys, but Kashyyyk will not be a level...far too similar to Endor, i think.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

That's not true man.

Kashyyyk(if included) will be mostly platform-to-platform fights. Nobody actually expects playing on the forest floor.

ehhhh i guess.

yeah, i lose this one :)

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

That's not true man.

Kashyyyk(if included) will be mostly platform-to-platform fights. Nobody actually expects playing on the forest floor.

what makes you say that? i think it will be a floor oriented map, probably including some swampy-esque details.(did that make sense?)

Taken EU into consideration, it says that the Wookiees make their home high on the treetops to avoid the darkness of the frorest floor and everything that's creeping down there. So if an enemy is attacking Kashyyk, they'll fight on the Wookiee platforms because it's the nice slaves that they want.

Originally posted by Ultar Terragorn

Ok... after reading your posts, I feel that Hoth could be my favorite planet. After all, it's a classic.

But anyway, do you think that Mustafar (the lava planet) could be the next battle map or an expansion?

Let's hope not.

About Kashyyyk. In KOTOR, when you go to Kashyyyk, you start on the treetops, and later, you go down to the ground. So it is possible to have a battle on the ground.

This is why I think Kashyyyk will be included.

1)The Imperials used the wookies as slaves (and probably anaxed their homeplanet)

2)Chewbecca will play in star wars III

3)Mystery planets would include (at least) one starwars III oriented level

1+2+3= Kashyyyk will be included in battlefront.

And I have to add that Lukeiamyourdead is right, the wookies live in the air, and in one of the star wars books the main characters also where in the air (In the book there was something saying that the forestfloor was to dangerous because of the animals (I am not sure about that)

Well when I considered Kashyyyk as a possible planet, I thought that you might be able to play on both the forest loor and in the treetops. I don't know if that's possible, but maybe the big battle would happen on the forest while snipers can get a good vantage point from the treetops. Just my thoughts. But if it was one or the other, I think the treetops would be cooler and more likely. Maybe you could fall off and die...

i still say the floor but the treetops would be cool, especially for snipers ect..., though everything in the E.U. can be overridden (sp) by GL and he might do that. look at endor, that was originally supposed to be the wookie home planet so maybe they do live in the trees but fight on the ground? right now its all speculation but i wouldn't hold the E.U.'s rendering of kashyyyk as the "one" that could be in the game/movie. not just yet.

Originally posted by joesdomain

I know they have not confirmed it but having Bespin in the game would be so cool. playing as rebels fighting the empire on cloud city while floating in the sky. Boba Fett make an appearance.

I supose the expirience would be similar to fighting in Theed, except for the nice background...

Archived