McCusto

What is your faction?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is your faction?

• Imperial *crowd goes wild*
    • Rebels *crowd boos*

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by newtothefourms

im getting the game too... which side helps newbies more? and which one pays the most?

If you join the imperial I will help you ;)

No! Like this is what rebels do... "OMG! You are cheap *Whine*! We are jelious that you imperials get ATSTs *Whine*! I am such a loser WaWaWa!"

• 3 weeks later...

Look at me I will reply this as a retard noob:

I am raXXoR IMP and I oWn YOU ALL! BWHAHAHAHA! and You Rebels sux a$$

(Well I was IMP when I played the game. And I just hated players acting like the above, no matter the side)

• 2 weeks later...

Members of the Empire are just fools in little white,red , and other colored, nerdy space suits, yet Rebels are just little wimps who run. If I were you, I'd try my best to become a Jedi and kick both of their asses.

........ May the Gayness be with you.............

:maize::flamethro:sweating::mauls::hatchrun::wan:

i totally agree reel. unfortunatly we are but a few who really opose the jedi... in my guild there are about over 50 member and like 3 or 4 really hate the jedi :) 2 of the leaders being the rel oposers tho :)

ah well now the developers will punish us jedi haters more: a jedi counsil and a sith counsil... whoopty doo...

There probably were Jedi other than Luke, Vader, Yoda, and Obi Wan. They were probably just hiding somewhere and weren't really involved in the last three episodes. Though, the Devs probably did add Jedi to attract customers and make more money.

........ May the Gayness be with you............. :jawa

Irrelavent really, since the key word here is, "in hiding".

In Star Wars Galaxy, you don't really have to hide, cause there's nothing really to fear. Not anymore. You used to fear death because after a few deadly encounters with either players or NPC's alike you had to start all over again. This is now long gone. and you now only lose skills.

Now, die enough times and you will eventually end up where you started, but noone's that stupid. :p:D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Irrelavent really, since the key word here is, "in hiding".

In Star Wars Galaxy, you don't really have to hide, cause there's nothing really to fear. Not anymore. You used to fear death because after a few deadly encounters with either players or NPC's alike you had to start all over again. This is now long gone. and you now only lose skills.

Now, die enough times and you will eventually end up where you started, but noone's that stupid. :p:D

THE JEDI SHOULD BE HUNTED FIERCELY BY VADER ,BOBA,BOUNTY HUNTERS ,AND ALL THE STORMTROOPERS ,THEY WERE SUPPOSEDLY EXTERMINATED IN THE EVENTS BETWEEN EPISODE 3 AND 4,AND THE DEVS SHOULD HAVE NEVER PUT THEM IN THERE !!!!!THIS WAS A TIME WITHOUT THE JEDI ,WHY DONT WE JUST CALL IT OLD REPUBLIC GALAXIES!!WHOEVER AGREES WITH ME SAY I ,MYSELF..........I.

Archived