Home

Roots of Humanity

the_farce

Tepe turned his eyes to Aal but reacted allmost too fast for human eyes. Roman had drwan his pistol and shot three times at Tepe. One bullet Tepe threw to the wall with force, second he stopped with the force and the last, he dodged with his lightsaber. "Good..." Tepe said, gripping the bullet he had stoppen and turned to look Roman. "Here's your bullet back" Tepe said, giving the bullet back to Roman as the group continued their walk. Tepe put the lightsaber away and walked now with the front line(Roman, Kuu'Ra and Craig).

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

( Hey! Hope you don't mind if I join in! )

Name: Drake Kinree

Race: Human

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Hight: 6'2

Weight: 185 pounds

Weapons of choice: Custom Blaster pistol, Laser Carbine, Tenlos disruptor rifle, closer quarters Vibro sword.

Status: Drake Kinree, a deadly Bounty Hunter who has brought in well over 500 of the Galaxys most deadly villans.

Drake Kinree is a man who's past is only known by a select few. He has been in the Bounty Hunting buisness since the age of 17, and since then has made a considerable reputation for himself. Anyone who has them tracking them should go ahead and write there last will and testament,

Despite being covered in his full body armour at virtually all times, and the fact that he never shows mercy to his Bountys, the trueth is, that Drake is a good person deep down. He only takes Bountys on the worst of the galaxys scum, and will not take a contract for someone that is truely innocent, or misunderstood. He claims it is becouse he would recieve a greater sum of credits for a Crime Lords head, rather then some unfortunate man in det, but the trueth is, he couldn't bring himself to do it anyway. He takes missions primarily from the Republic.

Drake Kinree, walking past them, covered head to toe in a custom armour. He accidently bumps into Roman.

"Ech, watch where the hell you're going, punk." He barks to Roman as he shoves his way past him.

Drake laughed loudly. "Put that glow-stick away, kid. You wouldn't be the first force user I've put down. And don't try any of your mind tricks eather, I ain't some weak-minded fool. Where I go is my buisness. Besides, ain't you with the Republic aswell? Why are ya snappin' at me?"

Craig looked at the Jedi, who he agreed as well that they were showing off, and looked at them. "I'm not even a Jedi, and I know for one thing, I'm sure you were not ordered to flaunt your power around. We've made the point about what it can do, don't further abuse the power. If they ask what else it can do, tell, not show. The less they know, the less questions will be asked, and the better.

(( Sorry, I mis-read, I thought you said his back and neck, not shoulder and neck, I'll note that you know a type of advanced martial arts. :) ))

Drake rose up, slightly peeved at Romans cheap shot from behind. Walking up to him, tapping him on the shoulder, and belting him across the jaw as he turns around, sending him tumbleing to the ground.

"Don't you know its dirty to hit a man from behind? Arn't you a gentleman?" Drake laughs under his breath.

Drake straightens himself up slightly.

"Well, I'm not sure what it is about you guys, but something smells like there might be credits in it."

Thinking for a second, he walks over to Tepe.

"I'm Drake Kinree. Sorry 'bout how rude I was to your friend an' all. Hmm, what do you say, Jedi? How about I come with you. It also smells like there could be danger involved."

((Tepe, how would you know where I am from, nobody but the shuttle crew knows about Earth, plus you cannot read my mind considering that I have no connection to the force, this is a foreign galaxy to the shuttle crew, but for the moment they still think they're in the milky way))

"Coruscant, I've been from one end of the milky way (your character should not know what i am talking about, when I speak of the milky way) to the other and never have I heard of a planet called Coruscant."

Archived