Home

Roots of Humanity

the_farce

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jokemaster

((Yeah, but not as well as a Jedi, unless your char has used a sword before.))

((Yeah, my char knows how to handle a sword))

Originally posted by Hiroki

(( Well, I suppose simple combat, like with normal people. Don't expect to beat a Dark Jedi, or even a Dark Initiat though. ))

((Can wildjedi's character (Kuu'Ra) train me in the art of Lightsaber combat though?))

(( Even if you are an expert in swords, the force aids a Jedi in melee combat aswell. The Jedi are both master swordsmen, and on top of that, there own amazeing abilities are inhanced by the force. So you really wouldn't be able to stand up to one...why didn't you just make a Jedi character? ))

((Jase, why do you keep trying to relate yourself to a Jedi so much when your character is an Earthling? I dunno if I let that come out right, but earlier you tried to get away with trying to "use the Force," now your stealing a lightsaber and asking if you're allowed to do that, just do what you don't have to ask questions about >_<)

((Well, since these humans have no connection to the force, he can not be trained, but nothing says he can't keep it and lets say get into some horrible accident [ex. "Oops. I guess its not a telescope"], besides if you wanted a lightsaber, you should have chosen a character who was jedi in the first place not an earthling))

The Gran looked Roman. "Senate, eh? You're somekind of a senator? If you don't mind, I can take you to the Jedi temple to wait for your Jedi friend's" The Grun said and then pointed at a hovercar. "I can take you too" the Grun said and looked at Drake. The Grun walked to his hovercar, obviously the exact type that the Jedi's used.

Archived