Home

Roots of Humanity

the_farce

In the year 2596 A.D., the crew of the Earth Defense Fleet Ship Socrates are investigating a nebula, that may contain an unlimited source of energy. Lt. Elazar and Three other science officers are aboard the shuttlecraft, inside the nebula.

Strange readings come from the nebula, and the ship along with the nebula itself dissapear into the unknown. The crew of the Socrates is befuddled.

Meanwhile, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, the Republic ship Infinite Justice detects a newly formed nebula coming out of nowhere. Inside the nebula they find a small ship, with a knocked out crew.

Dramatis Personae:

Lt. Roman Elazar - Senior science officer, in charge of an exploratory mission gone wrong. Born in the balkan regions on earth, very little is known about this solitary character.

Pick one:

Shuttle Crew Member #1 - Open (Name, a bit about the character)

Shuttle Crew Member #2 - Open

" " " #3 - Open

Twi'lek Jedi - Open

Characters after this can be anything you want.

Setting:

2600 years before A New Hope

Roman woke up suddenly to find himself lying on a bed in what looked like an intensive care ward, with his three other crewmates lying unconscious. He saw a strange blue skinned alien, with giant tentacle like things coming out of the back of her head, and flowing gently on a brown robe.

"They're humans all right, but their ship is of no configuration I have ever seen before . . . . . and all three seem to have no connection whatsoever to the Force." said the strange robed woman to a man in uniform, most likely the ships medic.

"I don't have any connection to the force either, what is so strange about that?" replied the medic.

"Every being has some connection to the force, no matter how insignificant, but there is no trace of the force within these people, how they are alive is a wonder. Also without any connection to the force, there is no way of knowing their intentions." said the woman with growing concern in her voice.

The Force, what is that?

With that last thought, Roman once again fell into unconsciousness.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"These are men allright but not any ordinary men. These human's are from the planet Earth" a man in jedi clothes said, walking next to the Twi'lek jedi. The man was in a jedi robe and looked at the men. "These men are from a primitive world that is unknown to the republic and the world is divided in many regions..." the man said again and looked the other Jedi. "I have been there myself a long time ago on a cover-up mission they call the Roswell incident" the man continued and then the medic said: "You were too close to be dead then, Tepe. Without you inside that rocket in the moon, you would be now in there and dead"

"You are right, but when something called eagle landed on their moon, I was on board and came out last. Well, my friend then recieved my message throught force and came to fetch me" Tepe said and then looked the men again.

Name: Aal'Kazar

Race, Gender: Humanlike male

Shuttle Crew Memba #2

He is very old and about his life before he joined the crew of the SOCRATES is nothing known.

After he heard the Jedi talking, he thought of the earth. It must be cruel to life there in this time. He whondered why two jedi are needed to finish this mission, although he was a brilliant sniper and hunter. Before his life on the socrates, he was a bounty hunter on a planet called Seroth, before he decided to make his way as a fighter for the republic, but he told no one that history, fearing he would be kicked out of the crew.

((Twi'Lek Jedi is now taken))

Name: Kuu'Ra

Position: Jedi Knight

Bio: Has been at the Jedi temple since the age of 2. Since then, has grown to be a very strong Jedi.

What can this mean? Kuu'Ra thought to herself. The lack of the Force was very frightening to her and Tepe's explanation did little to calm her worry.

Hours later, Roman woke up, the conversation between the strange alien and the ships medic was still on his mind, but there seemed to be nobody inside the infarmary, except for himself and his unconscious crew.

Roman decided to take advantage of this situation, as he quietly put on his black uniform. He made his way to the door, until an alarm sounded, and 3 robots of origin unkown to Roman (medical droids), appeared and sedated him . . . . . . . .

P.S. Nobody knows about earth except the people from there (the shuttle crew), remember, this takes place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. They appeared mysteriously out of nowhere. And the shuttle crew as of now, know nothing of this galaxy, or its people, or the force for that matter.

((2 chars, shamelessly ripped off MGS))

Name: Snake

Race, Gender: Human male

Shuttle Crew Member #4

He is very old, kept alive for too much time for his military use and his friend, Otacon.

Name: Otacon

Race: Human Male

Shuttle Crew Member 5

He is also very old and has made many breakthroughs in science, most in medical uses and weaponry. His inicial field of study was Robotics.

-------

Snake awoke, and saw two strange figures standing over him. His hand went immediately to his pistol, a SOCOM USP. He jumped up and aimed it at one of the strange aliens, who had some form of tentacles on its head.

Name: Craig

Position: Mercenary

Bio: A former Jedi Knight, was not satisfied with the limitations of being a Jedi and left the order, leaving his lightsaber as well, as rules stated, but later rebuilt a new one similar to his old one, but rarely uses it. He is equipped with two self-modified handguns.

---------------------------------

Craig awoke in one of the other rooms. He had been hired to help out earlier, when the shuttle had still been docked. He remembered only that, and nothing else. He got up, checked to make sure his weapons were there, and heard the voices of the other crew. He stepped out into the hall and looked around.

Kuu'Ra noticed Craig and motioned for him to come over.

"Help us out, please," she said, remembering that Craig was very good at calming people. "These people are very suspicious of us. I'm sure that's no surprise, but we want them to understand that we mean no harm."

She turned to Snake. "My name is Kuu'Ra and this is Craig."

"Your ship is landed in our docking bay," Kuu'Ra replies. "It is heavily damaged and we are attempting to repair it, but it is a slow process since we do not know your technology."

Turning to Will, Kuu'Ra felt slightly insulted. "My name, sir is Kuu'Ra. I am a Twi'Lek. Your manners leave something to be desired."

"I'm sorry," Kuu'Ra said, "but the security droids were only doing what they were programed to, disarm anyone. As for waking up on an unknown ship, I can sympathize with you. I have done so a couple of times."

She paused. "The Force is an energy field that surrounds and penetrates everything. The fact that you have no connection to it is somewhat disturbing to me, if you can understand."

Archived