Home

Jabba's Theme Park

GarethA

About 2 months ago I completed Jabba's theme park and earnt his badge of trust. However when I visited the palace earlier today, a new droid NPC was in the entrance hall. I 'conversed' with the droid and its started talkin' about reseting my history with Jabba or continuing were I had left off...

What shall I do?

If I choose to reset will I loose my badge of trust and have to start the theme park again from scratch?

I tried speaking to the numerous other NPC's around the palace who had given me missions during the theme park, but all told me that Jabba wanted me to speak to the droid near the entrance before I could be given a mission... Can someone PLEASE help me!?

I started the rebel theme park over and I still have the badge. I completed the hidden base on corellia and princess leia gave me some nice ubese armor pants with resist. i think the resist is to fire. i have heard that once you complete the whole thing you will have a complete set of this armor. off to lok next.

yeah i done the jabba quest again

AND GOT THE TWI'LEK PAINTING.

its awesome

alythough i firt got sly snoodles ina bikini. /puke not a nice sight :)

the emperors reatreat can be found west of..... yes the rebel city on naboo... MOENIA! weird hah? 3 imperial cities on naboo and they build it near the only frikken rebel one :)

if you head west out of moenia and keep your overhead map on you cant really miss it.

To explain alittle more detailed, a reward is something you get as a reward by an NPC (one that is still alive :D ), and loot is something you get when you search a dead body, be it animal or person. This does not include hide, bone, or meat on the body, that is resources.

Archived