Home

Alpha centauri

"Let's have it your way then, Kargatago" Tepe mumbled and signed for four guards to come and they were followed by ten soldier's, MP's. The guards grabbed Kar and carried the man into the carryall and into the prison compartment. The Military Police stop's the soldiers that try to go after Kar and some get stunned by the MP's electrict sticks. The other soldier back off as the captain gets there. "Stop this madness!! We are supposed to meet the attack team mutch nearer to the plant and you argue if someone goes into a suicide mission to 'save the people' that are living pecefully in their homes when the borders are well guarded by the best soldiers there is in this freacing galaxy!!" The captain shouted and Kar heard him because they were not too far from the place yet. The guards kept going

"Hey guard get me out of here". "NO" says the guard "You must get me out I am second in command of the .U.N. forces" said Kar "Yeah right" said the guard "It is true" Kar hands the gaurd his badge "what it cant be"said the guard opening the door for Kar. Kar immediatley goes to tepe 'Tepe you have no right to to lock me away I am a higher rank then you even the commander can't lock me away". Kar shows Tepe his badge!

Alright then I am not second in command of the U.N. forces but still a higer rank then the commander but yeah I can die and I cant tell everyone what to do and I wont is that alright.

Kar says to Tepe "The U.N assigned me here to make shure you do what a soilder would do what kind of soilder are you if you are not doing your job now lets blow up that factory.

"Don't you listen to me?!" Tepe shouted. "I AM DOING WHAT A SOLDIER WOULD DO" Tepe shouted and drew his gun and pointed it at Gar. "And you are now free to kill. Maybe you are higher rank from me, but you was officially being thrown in jail and you just made yourself a fugitive" Tepe said and put his finger on the trigger as the gun pointed at Gar's head. "You were lower rank when you were on this team, so say goodbye for the last time, punk" Tepe continued and got ready to pull the trigger.

((Bwahaa, they don't have sewers yet :D ))

"Tepe if you pull that trigger you are no longer a soilder you are a fugative are you listening to me and further more I have permissshion to demote anyone who is not listening to my commands and last I was Kar when I was locked up now I am Gar you pull that trigger you die all men around here I am your commanding officer if he does not take his hand off that trigger in 2 seconds or he shoots me shoot him untill he is dead plus Tepe you were not doing what a soilder would do"!

((Listen, LukeKatarn, firstly, that going around waving your badge ain't going to work and that is allso godmoding from my point of view. I am the thread starter, I am the go... Well, not quite, but listen, If you have any sence what do you do in army, you know that I'm doing the right thing you 6 year old brat. No offence, but if you are going to hijack MY thread in that way, you getting killed dude :D ))

((Alright fine I you are right I am godmodeing so lets go back to the factory part we moveout and forget this ever happend that would probabley be better then continueing like this I am dead you are in command blahblahblah so lets go back to the factory I tell you about it I dont go complaining and we moveout to leave how does that sound?))

((*peeks out from a bush at Redwing*

He's close. pass me the tranquilizers. We may be able to get him to post more around here

LukeKatarn: Much better, the whole thing about the second-most powerful man in the world being in a military unit, when he's supposed to be a polititian, without being recognized, even though he's carrying an ID badge around

*rewinds tape back to factory part*))

Archived