Home

Sam & Max, phone messages for LA

GreenClue

Hey all,

I haven't logged into this account for, I don't know, YEARS now (I haven't really had to) but after finding out about all of this... -_-

Anyway, according to AnyWho, LucasArts has several numbers (with more than 1 address and other variations). These probably aren't important but just to gather the facts, in case something actually IS relevant:

1) 415-472-3400

Lucasarts Entertainment

Po Box 10307

San Rafael, CA 94912

2) 415-472-3400 (same # as above)

Lucasarts Entertainment - Main OFC (Office?)

San Rafael, CA 94901 (diff Zip Code than above)

3) 415-507-0300 (can also FAX to this #)

Lucasarts Tech Support

San Rafael, CA 94901

4) 415-507-4545

Lucasarts Tech Support

San Rafael, CA 94901

5) 415-507-0300 (can also FAX to this #)

Po Box 10307

San Rafael, CA 94912

Okay, so obviously there are a few duplications with info switched around, so who knows. Listings aren't accurate.

I called 415-472-3400, the options were:

- Switchboard hours are Mon-Fri 9 AM-6 PM

- If you know your party's ext. press at any time

- Press 2 for job inquiries

- Press 3 for the store

- Tech support is 415-507-4545

- PRESS 1 TO LEAVE A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE LEAVING THE MESSAGE FOR

Looks like 1 could come in handy? I didn't leave a message because it would be better to write up what you're going to say first so that it's eloquent instead of screaming profanities into the phone and deafening the poor soul that checks the voicemail.

So that's just another option besides e-mail, snail mail, petition, hate site and protest :) And any other retaliation I missed.

Edit: Tech support number was in fact the same as above when I called the second time to leave a message, my bad.

Well... it's long distance for me too (Toronto) but if you're only on the phone for a minute and a half tops. I think it's worth it, think of it as another postage stamp for the snail mail ;) I think the phonecalls could make an impact, but only if there is a significant amount.

I called and left a (polite-ish) message. For those that want to leave a message and do it fast:

- Call outside of the 9 AM-6 PM local time timeframe or else you might get a real live person (unless you WANT a real live person, but they could disconnect you)

- Press 1 to "Leave a Message"

- It will ask for who the message is for (e.g. Public Relations), wait for beep (takes a while), say a department or person, press *

- It will ask for your name, wait for beep (takes a while), say your name, press *

- It will ask for your phone no., wait for beep (takes a while), say your phone no., press *

- It will ask for your message, wait for beep (takes a while), ramble on for a while about what's on your mind, DON'T FORGET TO PRESS * OR YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT SAVE (I almost forgot), it will say something about saving your message, then it will beep again, you can hang up at this point

This won't do any impact at all if I'm the only one leaving a voice message tho :rolleyes: So c'mon people!

Archived