Home

The base of Hoth

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Inaki

Job: Jedi Knight

----

Inaki stepped out of the ship. He turned toward Kira.

"Hey! No warm welcome for me?" He said.

Inaki was known as one of the cockiest Jedis, but those who had been in missions with him knew he was serious about his work. He had worked with both Alyssa and Kira some years ago.

"The big world is... how can I say this... big?" Alyssa said in answer to Tepe. She laughed, but then turned very serious. "Coruscant has been experiencing some incredibly messed up things. I think that's all I'd better say about it for now."

Kira laughed at Inaki. "No, there will be no welcome for Inaki," she said. Then she ran over and gave him a brief hug. "OF COURSE there's a welcome for you. How can there not be?"

She had enjoyed the experience of working with Inaki, but she wondered how much he had changed over the years.

Tepe looked Alyssa for a moment in the eyes and felt something byt then was interrupted by a chought. Tepe turned around and saw Han. "You ain't looking my child that way yougster" Han said with an angry voice and Tepe walked to him. As Alyssa was to interfere, Tepe and Han hugged, laughting. "What ye' been up to old pal" Tepe allmost shouted as they broke free from the hug. They smiled. "Oh nothing. Same old Leia" Han said, smiling. "Now I should leave you two love birds alone" Han said and winked to Tepe. "Uh... It's not li-" Tepe started but then Han left, laughting that Tepe had fallen to the old one. Tepe started to laught and turned to face Alyssa again. "How is Leia, by the way?" Tepe asked from Alyssa

Alyssa rolled her eyes at Han. "One of these days, he'll need to grow up a little."

Then, in response to Tepe, she said, "She's very busy. In fact, I am surprised that she decided to come with us on this trip. It is quite unlike her to leave when she still has work to do."

Alyssa's words trailed off into silence as she turned to look in the direction that Han and Leia had gone. In reality, she knew very well why Leia was here, but had been ordered not to tell anyone.

Alyssa turned abruptly to face Tepe. She smiled, but he could see that it was forced.

"I think you had better brush up on your skills," she told him. "Nothing is wrong."

In a quiet voice, more to herself than to Tepe, she said, "Not yet."

Her eyes followed Kira and Inaki as they walked off together.

Name: Gilaran Maltor

Weaponry: Teal-bladed Crystal Lightsaber

Race: Nautolan

----------------

Gilaran struggled through a heavy snowstorm in an attempt to reach the Rebel Base, but he was getting nowhere. He could hardly see anything through the fog and snow, "I can't see a thing out here," he said to himself, and continued to trench through the snow.

Alyssa thanked Tepe for his offer to show her where she would be staying and followed him. Kira followed close behind the little group and when they got to Alyssa's quarters, she entered with Alyssa. They had a catch up on. Alyssa thanked Tepe and he left.

Gilaran came to a dark room, the lights came on, he was surrounded by Assassin droids, and a robed man stood in the corner of the room, "Attack," he said, and the Assassin Droids stood in attack position, "Fire!" he shouted, then jumped up the vent.

Gilaran pushed two of the droids down and faced off against the other two, deflected a few shots then jumped over another's head, slicing it off. The remaining droid kept on firing, but Gilaran pulled it towards him, but he pulled too hard, and jumped out of the way just in time to see it crash into the wall behind him.

"Well, that takes care of them, but where did that dark guy go?" he said to himself.

Archived