Home

10 Ways To Tick A Combat Guy Off

McCusto

1. Get A Holo And It Says Some Crafting Profession Like Tailor ( That Happened To Me)

5. When You Are Dueling Someone And He Says he Will Only Use Guns ( Because I Use Rifles ) And During The Middle Of The Duel He Uses KD And Goes Back To Guns

You Tell Me Some And I Will Edit It So Yours Is Up Here

1. Get A Holo And It Says Some Crafting Profession Like Tailor ( That Happened To Me)

2. Get an awesome template to become a tanking machine (something like TKA/fencer with pistol techinques) and get awesome buffs just to be DBed by the Newbie Rifleman/riflegirl who only has counter sniping (people hate me because of that :p)

2. Get an awesome template to become a tanking machine (something like TKA/fencer with pistol techinques) and get awesome buffs just to be DBed by the Newbie Rifleman/riflegirl who only has counter sniping (people hate me because of that :p)

3. To master Carbineer as the Holo says, get fed up with it and drop it, then find out they're fixing it in the next publish.

2. Get an awesome template to become a tanking machine (something like TKA/fencer with pistol techinques) and get awesome buffs just to be DBed by the Newbie Rifleman/riflegirl who only has counter sniping (people hate me because of that )

3. To master Carbineer as the Holo says, get fed up with it and drop it, then find out they're fixing it in the next publish.

4. Seeing the movies and seeing han solo blasting stormie after stormy. getting into pistoleer , mastering it , and finding out that you picked the weakest combat profession in the game. and that people are stronger that only use fists..... and dont have to pay 1000's of credits on new pistols and slices.

Originally posted by Trahern Valley

(My latest holo said pistoleer. You're not helping, Wraith.) :p

Then don't do holos, those sucks :p (just like pistoleer, that's what i dropped it, but I love guns too much that I became riflegirl)

Originally posted by Trahern Valley

*notes he's upgraded from ewok to tusken raider and breathes a sigh of relief*

*notes her title is the best of all :xp:

Originally posted by Wraith 8

4. Seeing the movies and seeing han solo blasting stormie after stormy. getting into pistoleer , mastering it , and finding out that you picked the weakest combat profession in the game. and that people are stronger that only use fists..... and dont have to pay 1000's of credits on new pistols and slices.

I know what you mean. I am also master gunfighter. I did drop my ch though and picked up the bh pistols line. It makes you much better. It is nice to have a special that targets the mind. Eye shot.

2. Get an awesome template to become a tanking machine (something like TKA/fencer with pistol techinques) and get awesome buffs just to be DBed by the Newbie Rifleman/riflegirl who only has counter sniping (people hate me because of that )

5.Finding out your holo is something gay like ID, putting it off for three weeks because you want to keep hunting, only to find out ID only takes 37min to master.:mad:

Originally posted by Diables

I know what you mean. I am also master gunfighter. I did drop my ch though and picked up the bh pistols line. It makes you much better. It is nice to have a special that targets the mind. Eye shot.

dont worry my friend. a good source tells me we pistoleers are going to ROCK soon :) you will see.. sopmething BH will be SOOOOO jealous off :p

Originally posted by Chaetre

5.Finding out your holo is something gay like ID, putting it off for three weeks because you want to keep hunting, only to find out ID only takes 37min to master.:mad:

The record is 47 minutes if you get someone with fast clicking, but I haven't heard about anything less.

I made Master ID in one night, I used a macro but I had fun changing the people, and when i mastered it, I was one of the few only real ID in the galaxy, too bad for my guild I gave it up to become dancer :p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived