Home

My mind doesn't let me abandon GF

VampireNaomi

Yesterday I was thinking: "Why do I like this game so much? Yes, it was great, but maybe it is the time to move on and find something else to drool on?"

Then I went to sleep... and had the most painful dream I have ever had.

It was an AU story of Olivia and Nick. He got sprouted by some gangsters or something and Olivia realised that she had loved him all along. That was so sad, somehow I was able to feel her pain through the dream.

It also had Hector stealing Nick's sprouted body and using it to make Olivia feel more pain.

When I woke up I couldn't think about anything else but this game. Now I am the same fan that I was some time ago.

Now I also love O/N more than ever before. :D

I remember that I had dream about working in DOD. I was a travel agent and had to help souls to get to another world. I love Grim Fandango, I still have this game in my heart. I've decided to make a website dedicated at all to Grim Fandango. I'm going to make two versions - polish and english. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, this may seem weird, but maybe there is going to be a sequal to this game. If there was, wouldn't it be really weird if that really did happen? :eek: A while back, I was thinking of making a sequal to the game myself, just for fun of course.

Archived