Home

The Republic Crisis

Reclaimer

((Been on Spring Break and given(at least) three weeks of home work. Sorry Guys.))

"What do I want? I'll tell you what I want. I want to know where the Republic Cruiser Fallen Glory is at. I know you know where it is because you Father is Admiral of that vessel, is he not?" I ask leveling my Mandalorian Pistol at is head. "You better not lie, John, we know your ship was about to en-route to the Fallen Glory so tell us where it is Commander."

"I want to know now Comman-" my voice trails off at the sound of footsteps coming from the hallway. Troopers, I thought to my self. I flash a look at Snake who was brandishing a Mandalorian Blaster Pistol, I did the same. We aimed them at the door, waiting for the Troopers to meet their fate...

"Alright take me to him." I say to the Commander. We start moving up the ramp and I nod to Snake to stop the other soldiers from coming and he gets it and pulls out his Mandalorian Assault Rifle and pushes them back. Once on board we make our way to the Bridge. I hold my Mandalorian Battle Blade firm and ready for anything...

"Snake were here." I say. "Lets go." We walk out behind the Admiral and we see the other Vice Admiral. Levi Gerwer.

"Hello, Levi. You got those Mandalorian-Enchani Shields, Weapons, and Swords I wanted?" I ask Levi.

"All right here as you requested, Kevin." He gestures to a pile of Weapons and equipment. "Need any help loading it up?" He asks.

"Naw, me and Snake can handle it." I reply. My ship's over here. We loaded it on before coming here." I tell Levi.

"Very Well. Good Luck." He tells me and Snake.

After loading the equipment, I pick up and Enchani Vibro-Sword. I fling it around and toss it to my other hand and back. I see an empty canister and I swing the Sword hard onto the canister. The Sword cuts it in two.

"Mighty fine Blade here, Snake. 'Got a couple more in here. Want one for your self?" I look at the Admiral. "Whats wrong?" I ask the young Gerwer.

"You see son," The older Gerwer replies,"These Mandalorians are not so bad." He says while pulling out a VibroSword. "Too bad they won't get to enjoy themselfs!" He lunges at me which I block his blow with my new blade. I keep blocking his attacks untill there is a pause in combat. I use it to stab him in the heart. He gasps, looks at his son, and then he dies.

"Wow. Nice Lunge." I say to him.

John has a blast of anger "I WILL KILL YOU ALL YOU WILL AL DIE ALLL OF YOU MANDALORIAND DESERVE TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" "I WILL NOT KILL YOU NOW BUT I SWEAR BEFORE THIS WAR IS OVER I WILL KILL YOU!" suddenly a very strong metel wall apears (and no the swords cna not break it) the wall traps the two Mandalorians and the container that the two mandalorians are in ejects from the ship and lands on the planet FaronIV.

Snake and I land hard on the planets surface. I check my ship to see if it's alright and it is. I pick up my blade and stab at the wall. Sure anough, my blade couldn't break through the wall. Then I notice a hatch at the top of the square wall. I begin to climb with my zip chord...

"Father no why why did you do it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." John heads for the bridge "Plot a course for The Caged Hawk and send a message to thatMandalorian who killed my father say this *Hello SCUM I will KILL YOU meet me at Death ridge on the planet Yurton in 1 year." the message was sent "Time to start my training captain alert Admiral Dondonna that I will be in such severe traing I will not be able to work for the republic untill after I fight this Mandalorian."

I pull out my Mandalorian Heavy Pistol and aim it at the Ground win we get out. My comm clicks on and I resive a message.

"Death Ridge on the Planet Yurton. Meet me in 1 year from today. Signed, The Young Gerwer." I say to Snake. "Only the Mandalorian who killed my father will fight me." I continue on. "Well, that's me." I tell Snake.

I look around and see a homestead and I jump down and start walking towards it. Snake follows behind. When we reach the homestead I knock and the door opens.

"Yeah waht do you wan-" The farmer then gasps when he looks at us fully. "Mandalorians! The Mandalorians are here!" He screams. I look at him and asks. "Do you have a Holonet comm?"

"Yes." He replies.

"I must barrow it." I walk strait towards it and activate it. In a moment I get in touch with Mandalore himself.

"Ah, Kevin and Snake. What do you need?" He asks.

"We got the cargo but we need pick up. Activating emergency becon." I tell Mandalore.

"Very Well. A ship will be there in four days. I also heard about your fight with the Fleet Admiral named Gerwer. He posted his message all over the HoloNet. Good Luck." Mandalore tells me.

"Thanks." I say and then I switch off the HoloNet and walk out to begin my Training.

I begin training with my Enchani VibroSword own the native beasts, Kri'toths. These beasts travel in packs of three or four, but are easy pickings. Months past. The ship arives and I pack up. I head to Tatooine and fight the creatures and Sand People there and further my training. Mandalore personally as the time drew nearer to the Death Match, trained me in his art of Swords and Hand-to-Hand Combat. I quickly Master his Combat Art and I am ready. Now I stand on the Death Ridge at Yurton to fight. Mandalore and Snake get a good seat to watch. I know wait for Gerwer...

Also post how your training went LukeKatran, over the 12 months we trained.)

(Quote from Candorus-"It was the end, Mandalore was killed at the hand of REVAN. Those of us who had survived had everything taken away, are weapons, Baslikes, armor, all destoryed in front of our eyes.) (See I told you.)

I jump at John while he's stunned and hit his shoulder...

(Sorry I did not think he said that) The hit severly damaged Johns shoulder he is unable to use his left are lucky for him he is right handed "Good hit but not GOOD ENOUGH) Johns anger was his source of power as he slashes at Kevins leg but he did not chop is off he now even more powerful he then slashes at the ground and causes an earth quake "I might not be able to beat you you may be able to kill me but if I CAN NOT KILL YOU THEN THIS EARTH QUAKE WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"

Archived