Home

Dark Forces 2 Mod

Mr._Katarn

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what? You're absolutely right, Zemmurcktrooper! I did a search of posts by Ruku over at Hap's forums, and sure enough, Ruku IS going to be providing the team with his Bryar Pistol model. Shots of it looks great. Maybe with that and his Kyle model, that'll make the mod even better.

hey doods, im helping out with the mod, and im currently working on the sheld belt and all of the sabers.

so far i got these finished:

jerec

sariss

boc

pic

gorc

ill put up screenies if u guys really want them. oh btw,

SHAMUS CHECK THE FRIKKIN EMAIL! jeez, its like talking to a wall, i get no response.

Cool. What are your skills (sounds like moddeling to me, which we could definitely use more of ;) )? Oh, and don't mind if Shamus takes a while to respond. I think he's been very busy this week. I commited a new version of Nar Shadda to the mod last week and he hasn't gotten a chance to compile it yet. In a week. But it's cool 'cause none of us would have a job without him. Besides, I've been too busy to do much myself.

Anyway, I'm putting a Nar Shaddaa gallery together this weekend, since the first half of the level is finished to my liking. I'll keep everyone updated as things progress.

We can definitely use all of those skills - especially mapping and modeling since there are a lot of models to recreate and a lot of maps that need to get done.

Anyway, for all you rabid fans out there anxious for a nar shadda screenshot gallery and ready to knock down my proverbial door to get it (yeah, I know I've been promising it for a long time ;) ), the gallery has been completed and it only needs Shamus to put it up on the website. Hopefully, there will be a few more galleries coming online in the next few months. Stay tuned.

hey, ive been talking to SM Sith Lord and BeefCaike (makers of the SM HQ and Dralloc mall, hotel, etc.. maps for JKDF2, respectively), and asked if they would mind if we converted their maps to JA. so far SM S.L. said hed love to see it in JA, so i was wondering if we could possibly convert it and include it as maybe a multiplayer map in the mod?. neways im just throwing that out there

hey, ive been talking to SM Sith Lord and BeefCaike (makers of the SM HQ and Dralloc mall, hotel, etc.. maps for JKDF2, respectively), and asked if they would mind if we converted their maps to JA. so far SM S.L. said hed love to see it in JA, so i was wondering if we could possibly convert it and include it as maybe a multiplayer map in the mod?. neways im just throwing that out there

Awesome-once you get clearance for the team (it seems itll happen) move this discussion ove rto the team forums, ok? Iv emade the mistake myself of reveling too much her before putting it in the team forums.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Zemm "FuelMaster" Trooper

BTW, SD, please got an instant messenger and give me your screenname so we can talk about some issues for the mod, itll help a lot

Archived