Home

help...again (JA: Temple of Ragnos) *spoilers*

Darth Byte

maybe i am not being clear. I AM STUCK ON A STRECTH OF LAND HAVING KILLED 2 SITH JEDIS WITH THE TEMPLE BEHIND ME AND A BROKEN RUIN IN FRONT OF ME !!!! AS WELL AS 2 PITS ON BOTH SIDES. AND BEING CONSTANTLY ANNOYED BY A JEDI WHO KEEPS RUNNING AFTER ME!

Originally posted by Darth Byte

maybe i am not being clear. I AM STUCK ON A STRECTH OF LAND HAVING KILLED 2 SITH JEDIS WITH THE TEMPLE BEHIND ME AND A BROKEN RUIN IN FRONT OF ME !!!! AS WELL AS 2 PITS ON BOTH SIDES. AND BEING CONSTANTLY ANNOYED BY A JEDI WHO KEEPS RUNNING AFTER ME!

O.k. This requires two things.

1. Turn off the Caps key.

2. When you reach the gaping hole in the landscape, use force speed+jump to leap across, then you can continue.

how do i that?

You dont know? *sigh*

Just bind a key for 'screenshot'

Its "bind [the key you want] screenshot". For example "bind x screenshot" now when i press X a screenshot should be taken. All screenshots can be found in the base folder.

Speak fast you should not young jedi, release your anxiety you must. repeat your sentence you should. translation: HOW DO I BIND A SCREENSHOT!??

i tried EVERYTHING!! i tried speed+jump, i ended up being pulp in the pit. i tried to jump ontop of the temple ahead of me, didn't work. i tried to push the annoying jedi into pit, (it gave a bit of satisfaction) it also tried to sprout wings and fly... u know that result. SO WHOEVERS PAST THIS LEVEL PLEAZ ZHELP!!!

OH GOD.....

walkthough of the entire level:

Basically you spawn at this particular point, you go outside the temple and fight 2-3 bad guys, then drop down and make your way to the left. You fight 2-3 more bad guys then you come across to a big deep hole. Use force speed and jump to get across that. Now, if you are light, you fight another bad guy and if you are dark, you don't. But there is a big pillar, use force push to get across the second deep big hole and fight another bad guy. Now you are near that pyramid with the deep hole, go into the whole and at the base of the pyramid is a tunnel. Crouch and go through the tunnel and then climb up and follow it to where it comes out near the top. Then use force speed and jump again to get there. Wipe out numerous stormtroopers and then climb the big long pyramid to enter the tomb of ragnos. The pyramid is right next to the Imperial Shuttle. Defeat several baddies across a long bridge and then you enter the final room to fight Tavion.

In all honesty, I probably ruined it for you, but you were asking for help very desperately. :-p

Speak fast you should not young jedi, release your anxiety you must. repeat your sentence you should. translation: HOW DO I BIND A SCREENSHOT!??

Darn n00bs. You just type in "bind [whatever key you want] screenshot"

So for example 'bind x screenshot" now when you press x a screenshot should be taken, they can be found in the base folder.

crow, you're forgetting the dash, and that's probably what's making our lil friend here twitch with so much passion

1) press shift and tilde ( ~ ) simultaneously to bring up your console

2) type this and press enter /bind x screenshot

3) in your /base directory there will be a folder labeled "screenshots" and that is where all the pictures are going to be sent

ok, that is about a simplified as i can get.....

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

crow, you're forgetting the dash, and that's probably what's making our lil friend here twitch with so much passion

You mean this dash? / or this \ ?

Dude its common sense even if i didnt put it and press enter; the key will still be binded, when i type console commands i never put a \ and the command always works.

Archived