1. 1. Do you like my RPG?

• Like Zelda but do not like RPG
    • Hate Zelda
    • Like RPG and Zelda
    • Like RPG but Hate Zelda

You profile should go like this

Name

Gender (Male or Female)

Race (The Zorros(The lake people), Biggorans(The brown rolly rock creatures), Kokari, Hyrulein or Gordo(Must be girl) .

Age (Be sure to add three ages because we travle throu time)

Weapon (Sword bow fists Boomarang Bomb)

Shield (Anwser Yes on No)

Magic (Dins fire Verunas light (I think)

Arrows (Only needed for Bow. Fire Ice Light normal)

My Char (I have two the max you can have is 4)

Name Link

Gender Male

Race Kokari (Young and normal) Hyrulien (Future)

Age 10 (Normal) 17 (Future) 8 (Past) ( that future is seven years after normal and past is 2 behind normal)

Weapon Sword Bow Boomarang Bomb

Shield Yes

Magic Dins fire

Arrows Fire Ice Light

Name Zelda/Sheik

Gender Female (But you think Sheik is a boy)

Race Hyrulein

Age 10 (Normal) 17 (Future) 8 (Past)

Weapon Two Swords and some Smoke bombs (Tell me if you want smoke bombs)

Shield NO

Magic Verunas light

((oooooooh zelda RP))

Name: Hal

Race: Hyrulein

Weapon: currently carrying a Sword and a crossbow

Shield: Yes

Magic: Dins fire

Arrows Only: Fire and Normal

------

Hal walked around in the forest, looking for any useful items.

Name: Zenphes

Gender Male

Race: Hyrulien

Age 17 (Normal) 24 (Future) 15 (Past)

Weapon Sword & Bow

Shield: Yes

Magic: None at the moment

Arrows: Fire & Ice

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In a tavern, a young man sits at a table drinking some berry juice. He is tan in skin, about 5'11, and has black hair a little bit past his ears. He wears black pants, a dark blue shirt, and a black jacket. On his back he bears a blue shield that has a white dragon on it's face. Underneath his shield, he has his bows and arrows. To the right side of his legs slings a silver sword with a black hilt.

Zenphes takes a few zips from his juice and looks around.

Link's reply made Zenphes eyes widen. "Now that is what I'm talking about. I'm in." Zenphes replies. He slowly stands up from his table and walks towards Link's direction. He tosses a coin to the bartender and says "Thanks for the drink." Extending his right hand to Link, Zephes greets himself, "I am Zenphes. I heard great stories about you."

(Out of Character: I don't know all the characters on all the Link games, so when I do fight something, I gotta look for the name of the creature. LoL.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zenphes looks around the temple of time and is amazed by his beauty. He always wanted to know the location of the Master Sword and now knows where it is. He hopes one day to make a sword as powerful as the Master Sword.

Name: Tathar

Race: Hyrulian

Weapon: Ice sword, and other blades

Shield: none

Magic: Ice (if I can choose it, I know it wasn't one of the choices but I don't understand why not. If there is a reason I guess I'll go with light, otherwise I'dd like Ice.)

Arrows: none

---------------------------------------

Tathar rode his horse hard and fast. The air whistling past his ears as he gained speed. His short black hair rippled as he rode. He had a scar lining his cheek bone three inches long. A blue cape whipped behind him and his armour shone, reflecting the sunlight.

Tathar was on the chase, and closing in on his prey. A wild beast larger than a man, covered in grey hair, and with a beastly wolf head, raced past rocks and trees, through rivers and over hills. Tathar was gaining on the beast.

As he came over a hill top he saw the tired beast slow and turn to face him. The horse reared with fear as the beast snarled ferouciously. Tathar threw himself off his horse and landed on the beast with a blade in each hand plunged into each of the beast's sides.

A clawed arm threw Tathar to the ground and the bloodied beast leapt through the air above Tathar. The beast came down claws ready. But Tathar was the more ready of the two. The beast landed on Tathar's blade which stuck through and out the beast's back, the blade glowing blue and covered in blood.

Tathar pushed the beast off him and wiped his ice sword clean on the grass. He sheathed the ice sword in a large scabard on his back and pulled the two smaller blades from the beast's corpse. Those he sheathed into two smaller scabards lower on his back. Tathar then removed a special curved blade from his horse's saddle and cut off the beast's head, which he bagged and tied to his saddle. Sheathing the curved blade Tathar mounted his horse.

He was about to head back to the village to claim his reward when he saw a bright light off in the distance. Traveling further he soon found himself looking at a temple he had never seen before.

Archived