LukeKatarn

Do you like my RPG?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like my RPG?

• Like Zelda but do not like RPG
    • Hate Zelda
    • Like RPG and Zelda
    • Like RPG but Hate Zelda

"Name's Zenphes." Zenphes replied. He then spots the stallion he wishes to mount. "Be right back..." Zenphes said as he approached the stallion slowly. As he got closer and closer, Zenphes says to the stallion, "Easy boy, easy." Zenphes had a way with animals and easily made the stallion feel comfortable. Petting the stallion's back, Zenphes questions Link, "Are there any extra saddles? I don't want to ride him bareback."

Zenphes dropped the saddle that was in his hand. "What the..?" He said. "So your Princess Zelda? I apologize." He bows down on one knee to show Zelda respect. "What brings you here?" He then looks at Tathar, "Same goes for you." He then picks up the saddle and places in on the black stallion.

Tathar shifted in his sadle, "I saw the light from the temple and followed you here. If Ganandorf's wizards truly are trying to reserect him than that is probably the reason for the increase in monsters. I am a journeyman protecter, and hunter, I protect local villages and travelers from monsters. And lately there has been an increase in demand for my services. I would like to go with you and stop Ganandorf's wizards but I must protect the local villages."

((OOC: I think I'dd rather just play a somewhat dormant character and pop up once in a while. You guys can go on with your main quest and you'll see me once in a while.))

Archived