Home

Prime stole his skins

tomwaz

KotOR New Jedi Robes Mod

This mod add new jedi robes from Episode II. Author: Prime

Installation:

This mod you can install two ways:

1. (With cheats) To copy all files from archive in folder Override. Further during the game, in konsole to register: giveitem g_a_jedirobe07 - for a light uniform and giveitem g_a_jedirobe08 - for a dark uniform.

2. In folder Override we copy files: dan13_nemobody.utp and kor37_sitharc.utp. Now uniforms can be found in game. In the Ruins on Dantooin and in the Poll tomb on Korribane.

Founded:http://kotormods.t-k.ru/eng/mods/mods.html

look mate, jsut because hes goit them hosted doesnt meen he made them. Ive got a mandolorian skin on suchans site, that doesnt made suchan made it. And besides, no offence, but that was your 7th post, and the guy your having a go at is reaching the 100s, i think he knows what hes talking about. Besides, if you havnt noticed primes made more skins like this one, but there not on this russian site. So tell me then, how would he have stolen the skins if there was knowhere to steal them from?

where would he get the mace windu skin ay??:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126588

sorry about all the blaming, i guess i got all worked up about it too quickley

my apologies to Prime and everyone else and these mods are really great

ps. do any of you know i mgnails is ever going to make a complete galaxy forge mod

Originally posted by tomwaz

sorry about all the blaming, i guess i got all worked up about it too quickley

my apologies to Prime and everyone else and these mods are really great

ps. do any of you know i mgnails is ever going to make a complete galaxy forge mod

Yeah it will come out he's working on it once again and i can know it cause he's telling me everything about this mod, because i created a site account for him;)

tomwaz, what’s it got to do with you exactly?

are you claiming that prime's mod is actually yours? are the the owner of the russian mod site? or did you just come across that site and see that mod and think 'that looks like prime's mod... i'm going to go and accuse him of stealing!'

yes?

well to avoid looking stupid in the future you should try to get all the facts before you go shooting your mouth off

look im really sorry about everything i did but just lay off me Siv, i just made a mistake and no i do not host the russian site but i reckon it coul become a really big site if every on started sending their mods in.

ps. do you know when we can expect any of mgnails mods out and finalised

sorry

Originally posted by tomwaz

look im really sorry about everything i did but just lay off me Siv, i just made a mistake and no i do not host the russian site but i reckon it coul become a really big site if every on started sending their mods in.

ps. do you know when we can expect any of mgnails mods out and finalised

sorry

Well you have my forgiveness

The Galaxy Forge will be an after ending gameplay, at the site there stands 5 days but it will take more because he has a very big plan for this that everyone wanted but i can't tell anything of that yet, sorry

Archived