Home

chat interface

Eagle Warrior

ehm only team chat would be a pain in the ass, believe me there exists no game with only team chat and no general

right?

And all games these days have voice chat, i dont think this will be missing in a team based game (MOVE IN!) though the Q is if there will be general voice chat (like in ET) or only team voice chat (COD)

haha. I agree, tFighterPilot.

There will probably be both team and general chat. The only game that I've really played taht I can compare to is Jedi Outcast multiplayer. I hope the chat isn't like that, it sucked. But at least in JO you could do general chat, team chat, and even chat to 1 specific person. (and your text could be in different colors, hehe)

Well I suppose I sound dumb then, because I can't really explain it. It was good for that game. I guess what I really mean is swbf should have a different type of chat. which is a dumb thing to say because why would it be the same? Anyway, since swbf is more team based and strategical I think it should have an easier way to communicate with your team and to actually get a chance to read what they say before it disappears from the top of your screen.

So I hope I haven't made a complete idiot of myself yet. I'll wait til I get in game to do that ;)

Archived