bounce up and down on your saber

swath like a pancake on a skillet.

Takes practice but it's the ultimate

humiliation. While his head is rolling

around on the floor his last sight is

his sith controlled heinie being

served sunny side up

Here's a screenshot. I should remove

the blood mod so you can see it clearly.

Got a favorite trick move?

heiniefryer.jpg

9 hit blue with single- no spins and not the same move in a row twice with a jumping uppercut at the end of it

5 hit yellow single--- double spin aerial with the spins going in opposite directions

single yellow----180 backflip swing ,spin into a sideflip, uppercut, 2 crouch sweeps

red, run or sideflip on wall, red overhead then slash

4 blu- cartwheel to behind them- 3 blu to lunge

i have an infinite amount of tricks LOL so i could fill this whole thread up, but i wont cuz then well have 100 nOObs copying mah style....:D

a trick i like is something i call the statue of libverty, a red upswipe and then an aerial. when 1v1 and opponent beaten, usually crouch in front of body with saber up, back to opponent. When opponent however reaches high in respect i "jo bow" to the body :p

"Bowling For Sith"

This one is when you're facing several disciples/sith you dismember one into a pile. Then you force push his body parts into a ball at full force push then you saber toss. You end up with a big pile of gibletted sith!

"Ricochet Rock"

After dismembering an enemy with other enemies approaching or hiding about, you crouch and force push at the body parts and they ricochet off the walls or objects back at the enemies. The body parts hit them and they either fall down or get distracted for a saber throw.

I like to pull off ninja moves, like a "Falling Leaf Slash", and other effectively surprising Jedi tricks.

*Deactivates saber, walks stealthily towards the backside of an opponent, then goes into a full speed dash and executes a strifed slash, disappears, then repeats.*

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Um, what does killing jedi using staffs and dual sabers with a single saber have anything to do with the topic?

It's just a general fact :)

To make it more in-topic (just to make you happy), I like the katas of the single saber.

Also, pushing then a ground stab is nice too.

Archived