Home

WIP: Prequel Era Asteroids TFFA Mod

PR-0927

O.K., I have already created a BETA version of my Prequel Era Asteroids TFFA Mod. I just need the Slave I, the Geonosian Fighter, and the Droid Starfighter to be released.

If you are reading here, please give me permission for the following if you own them:

Jedi Starfighter- Aaron Smith, AotCTC

Republic Gunship- Mars Marshall, AotCTC

Anakin's Jedi Starfighter- Neo_Knight, Zymotico

Asteroids Mod- Asteroids Team (Andy, Manquesa, Amidala, ChangKhan RAVEN)

All of these ships have been modified in various ways. I am sure that the AotCTC won't give me permission and will get mad, causing me to only have it on a personal website and http://www.lucasfiles.com.

Here is what I need: I need a really good mapper or an average mapper, somewhere in between. I can't map because for some reason GTK Radient wouldn't work for me.

Here is what I need the mapper to do:

Make a floating dock/landing platform that remains stationary in the Asteroids Map and the Asteroids 2 Map. I have created scout Republic Gunships and Republic Gunships themselves that can carry nine troops. This way, the dock/landing platform can have troops be dropped off. Then they can take over the dock/landing platform and use turbolasers.

Here are the details for the mapper:

1. Make a dock/landing platform with possible rooms, etc.

2. Make sure you can breathe on it, but not anywhere else, it'd be a waste to have troops be dropped off and suffocate.

3. Make sure the dock/landing platform stays stationary. Preferably above the big asteroid in mp/asteroids and above the asteroids in mp/asteroids2.

4. Make sure that there are at least ten turbolasers (the emplaced guns that people can control) around the dock/landing platform. This way the people controlling the dock/landing platform can defend themselves from strafing runs and bombardment by fighters.

5. Make the dock/landing platform be small, enough for 2 ships wide.

6. Don't be crazy and make the dock/landing platform as a model/prefab. Put it in the map!!

Soon, I'll supply screenshots of the Republic hangar. Obviously, there is no "Seperatist" hangar because the "Seperatist" ships haven't come ot yet. So, if you play the map, it would be Rebels Vs. Republic.

O.K., I hope people will help.

:fett:

Originally posted by majinrevan

All of these ships have been modified in various ways. I am sure that the AotCTC won't give me permission and will get mad, causing me to only have it on a personal website and http://www.lucasfiles.com.

Well, if the AotC:TC doesnt give proper permission for their stuff, Lucasfiles will not host it since its basically "stealing" work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived