Home

Ebon Hawk Basement

shosey

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I know there's been no post in awhile, but I have a idea for you. I love the mod, but why don't you add a bar and some Pazza players, maybe a brand new bounty office full of bounties. Or a new dueling ring like on Taris. I know this maybe hard I don't want to sound demanding.

I LOVE THIS MOD!

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Darth Dex

I know there's been no post in awhile, but I have a idea for you. I love the mod, but why don't you add a bar and some Pazza players, maybe a brand new bounty office full of bounties. Or a new dueling ring like on Taris. I know this maybe hard I don't want to sound demanding.

I LOVE THIS MOD!

that sounds almost like that arena mod...

Darth Dex's idea is very much like the Arena mod. I was actually going to do that idea after I did the basement. Then somebody pointed out that it was already done (ie. the arena mod) so I didn't :)

And, the room does exist in game already. Its the upstairs to one of the swoop gangs hide outs - the good one's base (don't remember their name)

Enjoy :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i got that problem with the basement loadin bout 1/4 way, i made sure all the files r in the correct place, and ive downloaded and inserted the latest patch. im gonna try warp basement command but if it doesnt work (ill say wen i try it) wat u think i should do??

sory bout the double postin, warp basement comand doesnt work either, just freezes in loadin again, any help would be appreciated, if 1 of the people it worked for could upload the files somewhere and post a link to them i wud apreciate that.

i just read the rest of the posts on this topic and thought id check the basement.mod file was where it shud be, lol no...

• 1 month later...

i just download this Basement mod the other day and tried it for the first time just now.

its very good, definitely a great job.

ran into one problem though, and no, i was not on the Unknown Planet...

i was able to use the controls just fine to get down there, but there was no way for me to get back up! i had to use Darth333's warpband to get out of the basement. there were no elevator controls or warp areas down there to get back. how do i fix this?

Originally posted by Darth Melignous

Just walk back thru the main doorway and you'll auto load back to the top level of the Ebon Hawk.

DM

well, thats what i thought and thats what i spent five minutes doing over and over again. for some reason, it was not auto loading me back up.

:confused:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Simbacca

i just download this Basement mod the other day and tried it for the first time just now.

its very good, definitely a great job.

ran into one problem though, and no, i was not on the Unknown Planet...

i was able to use the controls just fine to get down there, but there was no way for me to get back up! i had to use Darth333's warpband to get out of the basement. there were no elevator controls or warp areas down there to get back. how do i fix this?

hey, i just dowloaded this mod and i'm having the exact same problem. i too figured it was as simple as walking through the doorway. on my map the doorway is whatever color the transition areas are (sorry, but i'm colorblind so i don't know what color it is), but nothing happens when i walk thru. i'm on dantooine, btw and haven't gone to the other planets yet.

anyone know why it's doing this?

Archived