Home

What planet do you think will be next?

Global Strike

What planet do you think will be next?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What planet do you think will be next?

• Dagobah
    • Kashyyyk
    • Bespin
    • Raxus Prime
    • Rattatak
    • Coruscant

I would assume we will see gameplay videos for endor and geonosis. Just like they have flythroughs for Yavin IV and Naboo. I expect they will have flythroughs and gameplay videos for all 10 planets. I hope to see flythroughs and gameplay for Hoth, Tatoonie, Kamino, Endor, Yavin 4, Geonosis, and Naboo. I would hope to see Kashyyyk and Bespin in Star Wars Battlefront. Maybe we will get lucky and the last planet will be Courscant, Dagobah, or Alderran.

Originally posted by joesdomain

I would hope to see Kashyyyk and Bespin in Star Wars Battlefront. Maybe we will get lucky and the last planet will be Courscant, Dagobah, or Alderran.

I doubt that Alderaan would be one of the worlds, because it was supposed to be a peaceful planet without weapons (didn't they send them all into space, or something?).

Dagobah seems a bit out of the way, and of no militaristic value to be a target for war. But you never know.

I would put my money on Kashyyyk and Bespin. We know there was a battle in Cloud City on Bespin, and the Wookiees were intially enslaved by the Empire, so there had to be a battle on their homeworld too.

I'd discount Dagobah and Alderaan for the reasons Storm just stated, and I have my doubts if you could really do Coruscant justice without creating lots of graphical problems but I could be wrong. Kashyyk could also be hard to do correctly, unless you plan on having the entire battle take place in the tree cities. Cloud City is probably the best bet I think and one I would really love to see.

The other original trilogy planet will probably be Bespin. They will probably pick two planets from the prequel trilogy for the last two planets not named. Kashyyyk is probably my choice for one. I think the other planet is a new planet to the star wars saga. I remember reading an interview with Rick McClaum saying this film would have the most planets out of all 6 films and it would include 2-4 new planets to the star wars saga.

Maybe they could add Courscant, Dagobah, Alderran, and the other episode III planets not used in the game in an expansion pack in 2005.

Actually, I remeber seeing somewhere that Alderaan hid several warships and started a secret rearmament program, but then it got blown up:(

Too bad, as their ships were some of the best in the old republic. While no match against Imperials, they would have bolstered teh rebels.:deathstar

:lsduel:

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

It sure is, but you see, hoth is already confirmed, though is probably not made yet, since we didn't get any god damn screenshots

Just because we've had no screens doesn't mean it hasn't been made. They'll just keep drip-feeding information to keep people anticipating the game, and no doubt they'll hold back on quite a few things to ensure there are some decent surprised in store.

Anyway, if they continue to do fly-bys of the planets, we're bound to see some Hoth footage sooner or later.

Some information on the other confirmed planets like Kamino, Hoth, etc. I would like to gameplay and flythroughs of all 7 confirmed planets. I would also like to see information on the 3 remaining factions also. Lucasarts is terrible about updating their website. We haven't got any information from that website in two weeks. All they keep putting out is info on Republic Commando, Mercenaries, and the space expansion for Galaxies.

Some information on the other confirmed planets like Kamino, Hoth, etc. I would like to gameplay and flythroughs of all 7 confirmed planets. I would also like to see information on the 3 remaining factions also. Lucasarts is terrible about updating their website. We haven't got any information from that website in two weeks. All they keep putting out is info on Republic Commando, Mercenaries, and the space expansion for Galaxies.

Preach my brother, PREACH!

And we don't care about any of these three, because Battlefront is better.

Archived