Home

Yuthura Ban (spoiler)

deathdisco

As many times as I've played this game it's amazing to discover something new. I've always done Korriban last, so I was suprised to find out....

If you finish Korriban before being captured by the Leviathan and have convinced Yuthura to leave the Sith you can find her at the Jedi enclave on Dantooine. She also has some more dialog.

I wonder what else I might have missed in this game?

• 2 months later...

You have to become her FRIEND before finishing the planet you have to talk to her a couple of times in the acadamy like where she from, how she became a sith stuff like that. In the end she says come back my FRIEND and bobs your uncle it done now all you have to do is support her in the tomb and after she trys to kill you the diologue option open up.:) :)

I think you don't have to go to Korriban last.

I'm male Scout / Jedi Guardian (dark side).

My skill in persuade isn't one of the best... 4

Talk to Yuthura and ask her to tell something about herself. Persuade. She tells she is from Sleheyron. She was a slave owned by a Hutt. Then Persuade again. She tells she was hiding in spaceship, crew found her and threw her to deserted planet. She was saved by a Jedi. Then Persuade again. She will tell how she became a Sith. But since my Persuade skill... I think when you have heard her tale, you'll be able to turn her back Light side.

Originally posted by deathdisco

Kel Algwin. Inside the enclave in the trianing room.

Thanks. Now I need to see if I have a save game that is that far back, but not too far so I have to do lots over.

Originally posted by Achilles

Hardly. I almost always go to Korriban first. All the best LS and DS items are there.

I go to Korriban second, after Kashyyk(I can't remember how to spell it). Jolee's quip at the woman sith is funny (more so if you have Canderous with you).

She (or one of her party): How many sith do you think are on Korriban?

Jolee: Twelve, no wait, Thirteen.

Canderous: Good one old man.

Jolee: Thanks. It takes energy to be properly irreverent at my age.

Or something very close to that. It is funny.

:fett:

I think it means there is only a dozen Sith on the planet, and the thirteen is to continue that (a baker's dozen).

It seems funny to me, probably just the voice acting when I am playing the game. Or you are right and it isn't that funny. Oh, well...

:fett:

Archived