Home

KOTOR 2 screenshot and KOTOR 2 details

Elite Jedi

- On top of the Guardian, Sentinel, and Consular classes, you advance to one of the following classes:

Jedi Master (like Yoda)

Jedi Watchman (like Obi-Wan)

Jedi Weapon Master (like Mace Windu)

Sith Lord (Emperor Palpatine)

Sith Marauder (like Darth Maul)

Sith Assasing (?)

wow, that would be awesome.

that will take forever to completely finish the whole game:)

about the whole gameplay debate... all i thnk it needs is better animations because it got really dull after awhile... i think you might not agree, but hey we all got our opinions. The way that they set up the fighting was awesome because the hack and slash was dumb too and ive never seen a jedi running in circles slashing as he saw fit lol.

I heard they ae making more varied animations.

So you have several animations for Flurry lvl1, several for Flurry lvl2, and even more different ones for Flurry lvl3.

Looks like this Eye Candy might be just too sweet!:D

@JediFanatic10:

- "Before I destroy you, you must know that I am your fathers brothers wifes 3rd cousins boyfriends roommate!"

In one interview that I read, the dev said it was undecided between lv30 cap or just no cap at all. He shouldn't have said that, i'll now lv up to ridiculously high thinking the last bost fight will be very difficult and then find it incredibly easy.=me with Final Fantasy 7.

So far besides the new developers, i don't see anything to groan about on KOTOR 2.

Originally posted by AIVAS

I just hope that lightsaber or no lightsaber, I get to start as a jedi, I don't want a 12/8, or a 5/15, I want a level 20 jedi/sith **** it!

Simple, only level up to level 2 on Taris. You may miss out on some of the side quests, but you'll be a more uber jedi by the end.

You can go through Taris as a level 2. It's not as easy and you probably won't be able to do some of the side quests (dueling comes to mind). But you get to use all the remaining levels for your Jedi class, so you can be, say, a level 2 scout, but a level 18 Jedi Guardian.

I really have high hopes for this one....

Originally posted by JediFanatic10

@Ellderon- so whats that make us? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Which is what you are about to become!

"Know you know why evil will allways win - becouse good is stupid!"

-------

Dark Helmet: "You Idiot! Why don't you knock when you come in!?"

Gen. Sanders: "Sorry sir!"

Dark Helmet: "Did you see anything?"

Gen. Sanders: "No Sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!"

Dark Helmet: "Good! Now what was the news?"....

---------

darkside always loses because that side dominates the person. so it isn't your will, it is the darksides. plus all darkside jedi are ugly and die in the end either by a lightside jedi's or darkside jedi's hand.

I heard a rumor that you will not determine the outcome of the previous game at the beggining (trough conversation), but allso which old NPC's will appear.

For Instance If you say Revan killed Carth and Bastilla in KOTOR, then they won't appear in KOTOR2, but you say they still live, they will appear.

I don't know how much truth there is in this, but sounds good!

--------

"LUDICURUS SPEED, GO!!!!!":D

Actually Orlo, it IS there will, in a way. What do you think the Dark Side is? Its there evil ambitions and desires. Its there desire to dominate others. Its the evil of all sentient beings. :) They let themselves be controlled by there passion, and by there greed, and lust for power. They are a slave to there own emotions.

Archived