Home

Messeges

Guest Rogue

And Rogue3 got fett, Jared did not get Fett, So if your not brave enough to post without your alter ego then stop posting irritating remarks into this Post/Add-on/RPG.

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

<I>"So Long and Thanks for the Fish"</I> - HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue9 1/2

People never really Die for your information they always get resurrected in this stupid little story of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN KILL WHOEVER I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!!!My UTIEs have just vaporized you and all of your pathetic little friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heh,Heh,Heh,Heh. THE GALAXY IS NOW DOOMED FOR YOU ARE NOW DEAD AND CANNOT STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You should have joined your me when you hade a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do these mean anything to you Jared.

1782 Crestmont Pl

1250 Adams Ave

Cost Mesa Maybe

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

<Signature>"So Long and Thanks for the Fish"</Signature> - HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Guest Redwing

You aren't planning a bombing raid, are you? I live there too.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Copy_of_saber.gif

I would never do anything physically violent..."OLD BOTHAN SAYING"--"Never means the right oppurtunity has not yet arisen."

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

<Signature>"So Long and Thanks for the Fish"</Signature> - HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Nine, my fleet is at your disposal, just give me the word and I'll join you in this battle, this 9 1/2 will die if he uses a Death Star, we are all Rogues, and who destoryed all the Death stars

ROGUE SQUADRON!!!! So take that.

------------------

Roll the TIEs and Light the skies.

Sudenlly the Lusankya appears in orbit and turns Costa Mesa into a Crater full of molten Metal and Burning wood, Mwahahahaha Mwahahahahahaha Mwahahahahaha

Guest Redwing

Do you realize how many innocent people you just killed? mad.gif

------------------

Copy_of_saber.gif

to bad for you i fried all the stortroopers!

-----------------

anigohan.gif

my true inner self has emerged........

<font size=1>NO SCROOLING!

[This message has been edited by Lt Cracken (edited February 25, 2001).]

Sir,We are in range of the planet rogue9 might be on!!!!!!!!!! You may fire when ready!!!!!Oops looks like you died again!!!!!!Oh,I forgot rogue9 is exiled from every planet in the galaxy because of his BIG FAT MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

anigohan.gif

my true inner self has emerged........

Guest Redwing

Now back to the story...

(Narrator smile.gif With the untimely death of Rogue9 1/2 and his third Death Star (vaporized in a sub-space rift along with the entire fleet of U-TIEs), Rogue9 and Rogue3 must decide whether they will reconcile their differences and live in peace or return to being completely focused on annihilating each other...

------------------

Rogue9's Fleet Assumes orbit over Rogue3's Homeworld Terra, and threatens to Vape the entire planet if Rogue3 does not come out and Face him in combat, I am from the Mar Sara colony for those of you wondering why I would Vape earth...

Guest Redwing

Cracken, what do you mean by "no scrolling"?

------------------

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Redwing

There, I have resurrected this...

Lujayne, could you transfer this to the RSRP section? I know the story is over and a section is missing (Messeges Cont. mysteriously dissappeared), but as the first RPG here, I think it deserves a place there as "the one that started it all".

Note to everybody else: The story here is over: ONLY COMMENTS should be posted here. The continuation is in Messeges Episode Two. (And soon, Messeges Episode Three)

------------------

Guest Imladil

*(Laughing gleefully, charges laser cannon and shreds Redwing's shields at point-blank range. Throttles up and leaves a couple of flares behind to finish him off before hyperspacing out.)*

I implied on page one that there might not be rules at all. wink.gif Guess what?

I'm on a search pattern for Shootist! Whatever happened to that old bear...?

Guest Redwing

-Thanks, L!

**Wonders what he ever did to Imladil**

------------------

Guest Imladil

Why, just being a moving target is cause enough in this videogame, buddy!

Note: I'm kidding. I stop being funny and using smilies when I'm not... wink.gif

------------------

'Rieekan, this is the commander! It's imperative that you kiss my fuzzy pink @$$...!'

Guest rebel alliance

hey,imladil that was my allie in messages ep2 you just vaped. *comes in with heavily modified x-wing* ever seen an x-wing go nova? well, your about to. *fires two resonance(sp) torps at imladils x-wing uh oh this is going to be a big one. *wuickly hypers and exits the system at the very moment he sees imladils ship vaporize. nice biggrin.gif

Guest Redwing

No no no RA, Imadil flies a super-heavily modified A-wing named Thrusterweasel, and thinks of X-wings as small Incom space barges. Besides Imadil didn't really vape me, he needs a good ally biggrin.gif

Imadil, this is rebelalliance, my ally in Messeges Ep. 2. RA, this is Imadil. Imadil is quite crazy. wink.gif

------------------

Archived