Home

Best Owned Pic I've Seen Recently

Boba Rhett

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah I only made the titanic one, the rest were on google, just type in owned in images (though I'd make sure safe search is on) and you get loads,

And you post them like this

[img*]http/\/theaddresofthpicgoshre.com[\IMG*]

but omit the stars.

owned.jpg

Alright, but how do i post pics from my hard drive? (Was that good english?) It doesn't work that way:( And also, how do you turn on safe search? I did without it and what i saw wasn't pretty. *looks sick*

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

STOLEN!!!

Dogs_like_Pie.gif

Why you son of a b----! :xp:

Okay, just to let every one know, that is mine, he even linked it from my online album Clicky Updated daily with goofy and/or stupid pictures and art.

piehead.jpg

TiE

Originally posted by TiE 23

Why you son of a b----! :xp:

Okay, just to let every one know, that is mine, he even linked it from my online album Clicky Updated daily with goofy and/or stupid pictures and art.

TiE

Please stop, I'm gonna slice my friggin face off with a meat axe if you don't stop reusing those pics...

Alright, since i'm a noob that doesn't know how to post my own pictures (those sites don't work for me, weird enough) and becasuse the pic in question is on another pc, i'll just TELL u about it.

It was the pic of the rancor eating the gammorean, with his arm hanging out, with a big fat red OWNED!!! underneath it...

*applause* *laughing* *congratulating me* <- that's what you should do now.

Archived