Home

Slap a Stormie, get a fine.

Trahern Valley

Um...that's pretty much it, I'm afraid. The phrase has been racing around my brain and I'm afraid I'm making this forum the outlet.

For those who don't know, better-than-average stormtroopers are now more common. They're in the cities patrolled by stormtroopers, and sometimes they tag along on random patrols. The funny thing is how they react to certain emotes. I'm told you have to be close to the stormie in question, but if you aim a disrespectful emote at one ( a /burp in his face, perhaps?) you get fined credits and faction points. Anything that could be interpreted as violent - pokes, prods, slaps, punches, backhands - and the stormie incapacitates you for attacking a soldier of the empire as well. I hope my rank does not effect this, because it's only a matter of time before I try it myself, regardless of my faction.

I find this as funny as when the rebel scum that have become accustomed to camping stormie-patrolled towns to grind faction points suddenly find themselves in deep poodoo.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah,i was in AH(killing reb's of course)and i had my stormie out,well some guy came up and slapped my stormie,then my stormie incaped him,then my stormie started saying somthing along the lines of "alien scum" and so on

Archived