Home

Hire on Demand -- scoundrels, mercenaries, and scum of the galaxy

VanLingo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you, the Gamer Police?

If you absolutely must know, we played one Week of War, then quit because we couldn't accept all the challenges that we got.

In the end, it was either work or play. I had (and have) college bills, so sometimes I can't "committ" myself very well.

• 4 weeks later...

hey VanLingo, im a great sniper. need one?:snipe1: can I join?

ace_546@yahoo.com is my e-mail

Hey Van Lingo.

In-game name - MasterClone

2. Requested squad - Bantha or Wampa (i'm not sure where the jet pack troopers go.)

3. E-mail address: ace_546@yahoo.com

please e-mail me as soon as you can and

let me know if I can be on the clan. I'll follow the joining rules, and not cuss or anything like that.

If you have too many jet pack troopers, I'll gladly be a sniper. As I've told you before, I'm a great sniper.

:clone::fett::jango::snipe1:

I'll e-mail you this just in case you dont check this page.

Cut down the chatter, fellas.

MasterClone, I got your e-mail. However, I also saw your post in the Clone Army for Hire thread.

It seems to me that you're mass posting clan threads until you get picked up.

I don't want free agent players, I want players that have a genuine interest in Hire on Demand. Show me that you are serious and I'll consider your application.

You have to email him with the name you will be called in the game. Mine is Yaeb Ginn. you gotta give your email address, and give what squad you'd like to be in.

1. In game name

2. Email

3. Squad you want to be in.

check out our site on page one

i typed that one. i'll just give u my info here. My email is Stlouistex2004@yahoo.com.

I would like to be a pilot or if i can't get that then i want to be a sniper. I 'm not sure what i want my name to be in the game .

hey van lingo i emailed u and i'm not sure if u added me to your clan. I checked the rosters and i didn't find my name or any of my friends i referred. i referred 3 friends .One , i told to email u today and the other one i haven't got a hold of him. Today I found another one of my friends who wants to join your clan too. You should get an email from him in a few days.

Archived