Home

Hire on Demand -- scoundrels, mercenaries, and scum of the galaxy

VanLingo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you are well aware the Imperial Expeditionary Force and the clan Hire on Demand have been having a little rough relationship lately and I am here to heal these wounds.

Van Lingo has done an excellent job creating this clan and the Imperial Expeditionary Force rechognizes Hire on Demand as a truly great clan.

It is one of my core beliefs that the only way to survive in the clan world is to be friendly with other clans. One of my past clans was brought down simply because I took a very hard stand towards other clans and my clan was simply hated. This is never a good situation to be in and is why I have posted here right now.

The Imperial Expeditionary Force is prepared to offer a deal. The clan Hire on Demand will no longer post anything negative on the IEF thread and in return the IEF will continue not to post anything negative on the HD thread and will not say anything that would give you a reason to post negative things about the IEF. The IEF will now use "One of, if not the strongest clan for Star Wars Battlefront" rather than "Greatest clan in Star Wars Battlefront".

Van Lingo, if you truly want to run a successful clan. If you truly want to excel in the clan world. If you truly want to be friends with the IEF then you will agree to this proposal.

If you fail to agree to this than sour relations will unfortinately continue between our two great clans. The IEF will stand its ground and the IEF will defend itself. Though I never wish for confrontation I will accept it if it is needed. These daily negative attacks about me and the IEF will no longer be allowed by the IEF.

Once again, the IEF wishes only to be friends with other clans. I would personally like to talk to you about these issues on AIM, however you are never on. Please Van Lingo, for the sake of our two clans respond favorably to this posts and, together, our two clans can lead the way in this growing clan world and truly create a place where all clans can be formed, grow and develop.

Your friend

-Boran Chistanger

Sharpshooter --

Our schedule after September will be up to squad leaders (after we pick them) and will be according to when you are available to play.

Our first two weeks after release will be scheduled by me. I'll put the schedule up on the website within the next few weeks.

-- Lingo

He has a point about the headsets. cause a few o us have never used them. You have, but I know for a fact that at least him and I havent. Think about it, I have no idea what you sound like, it may come as a bit of a shock. What if you sound like a girl? I imagine you sounding like a guy, it'd be confusing.oh, speaking of headsets, Imay not say alot at a time, cause I mumble and when i say alot of words at one time, I trail of and mumble incorherently.

lol

Don't worry, you get used to it pretty quick. At first it's strange to hear a voice right in your ear.

What's neat is that you'll quickly learn other players' voices. You'll probably know me right away -- I'm from Texas.

k, hey, if you're on, I saw your name on the list of foruers, why dont you go on AIM, just double click the little aol man. nice site, man. I was just browsing around, its nice as anything. The hire us thing is very unique. I like it.

Thanks for giving me the info Val. That's cool that your from texas. I have cousins that live there.:cool:

Hey Val, I almost forgot to ask you if when we played as the clones I could be an ARC. I think that's what they're called.

And the new website is awesome!

The seperatists and Imperials shall fall!

hey, man, nice to see you, glad u remebered to get on. hey, next time you forget something, look at the bottom left where it says edit, just click that and type what you want to. also, I forgot to show you, also check out the Battlferont forum for info on the game. its 3 above the clan forums.

ok, sharp, a few things. 1, you gotta edit out your cuss word. two, next time, instead of typing five things in a row, just hit the edit button and type what you want to add. its a small button on the bottom left. Oh, man, I just saw the terminal, so I'll call you tomorrow, k? I'll go check my mail.

Archived