Home

Hire on Demand -- scoundrels, mercenaries, and scum of the galaxy

VanLingo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry -- I'm two steps ahead of you guys.

Our forum has three public boards -- General, Diplomacy, and Announcements.

It also has four members-only boards -- one for each squad, and a general Tactics board.

Other than that, we can just make stuff up on the fly with the headset.

Planning is good, but we'll need to spend quite a bit of time with the maps before we actually know what we're doing.

And Yaeb...the Hut Gambit was an EXCELLENT book, but it was all fake. Even if it was relevant, the Imps had orders to lose, remember?

Hello, Sharpshooter! Good to see you jump in on our discussions.

well, the moff even said that he was glad that they were ordered to leave. at first he was sd, then near the end, he was impressed and a little worried. I'll tell sharpshooter the site name so he can get on more often. gt your email, van, I'll be on later tongiht

HD, I was thinking about ORG, but recently decided agaisnt it, I wish you and your clan best of luck. I'll go post that in ORG so there is no confusion.

new news! the smuggler now isnt the medic, the pilot now is. visit the rebels revisited thread in the battlefront forum. you're going to have to redo your roster somewhat. cause now the pilot is also the medic. and he has a scattergun. there now is no spy, and the wookie's medpac got replaced with a timebomb. read it.

anytime. I was excited when i read it. at least you pilots now at least have a chance on the ground. and now the soldiers have another way to blow things up.

problem, there's noly one guy in rancor, will I be excluded since mynock and wampa are near full? how are we going to work it if everyone on the clan comes to battle, plus one more so myncok is full. Then I'd be an outlier and what'll we do then, we have to have some way of working it all out. Oh, my cousin might join

To clear some things up --

Yaeb, the roster is going to get re-worked later on. Until then, I'll probably just make a list of members to post.

And as for the forums, I guess I'll go ahead and release the URL. It is (drumroll please): http://swbattlefront.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl

I'll link it soon.

LukeKatarn, once you register I will make you the IEF emissary to our clan. Unless Boran disagrees.

-- Lingo

everyone who is in Hire on Demand, please check in. I'm beginning to think the olny members are and lingo. that isn't very comforting, no offense, lingo. I know sharpshooter'll be on, he just has relatives over, and I think max weatherford will, cause he's never posted. but the rest of you, please check in if you are interested.

Archived