Home

Most Annoying things\glitches in KotOR?

PrtyLizardJedi

I personally am angered that the Citizens don't mind you running around a weapon in hand. I also think that it's annoyingt that you can't pass up the Malak\Saul convos. Also it's stupid that on Taris the Sith don't mind seeing Bastila running around, lightsaber activated.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi

Also it's stupid that on Taris the Sith don't mind seeing Bastila running around, lightsaber activated.

Yeah,they also don't mind seeing her running around in her underwear.

With my illegal installation the most annoing glitch was that oftenly,when I entered hideout/ebon hawk,my computer froze and I had to push RESET button.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

I gotta say the most annoying thing to happen is when you gas yourself while hacking a cimputer. (I did that once :))

Davik's Estate the gas even seems to seep through the walls.

Or more annoyingly, accidentally overload the computer panel you are useing, killing your whole group.:eek:

• 1 month later...

I did that once . . only this time I electrified myself . . . mm the fact that you cant remain neutral without trying to force yourself to cancel out good and evil :o and that the Republic and Sith LIVE TOGETHER!!!!!! I mean Manaan should be like the Undercity!!!

Several things.

1. You can't holster/draw your weapons with the push of a button. I blame the X-Box controller, with its limited buttons.

2. When you win/lose at Swoop Racing, you can't skip the cutscene. I am not the best a Swoop Racing, so having to wait forever to start another race and it gets really annoying.

[EDIT]Even with the EZ Swoop mod by Darth333, it still is annoying to have to wait for the you won cutscene. I know I won (or lost).[/EDIT]

:fett:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jedi_5002

1. You can't holster/draw your weapons with the push of a button. I blame the X-Box controller, with its limited buttons.

That is what bothered me the most. A jedi does not run around 100% of the time with his lightsaber in his hand.

Originally posted by nacho35

That is what bothered me the most. A jedi does not run around 100% of the time with his lightsaber in his hand.

A smuggler doesn't run around 100% of the time with his/her blaster(s) in hand.

A(n) <insert occupation or species here> doesn't run around 100%of the time with his/her <insert weapon here>(s) in hand.

A smuggler doesn't run around 100% of the time with his/her blaster(s) in hand.

A(n) <insert occupation or species here> doesn't run around 100%of the time with his/her <insert weapon here>(s) in hand.

They really needed a draw weapon / holster or attach weapon to belt key.

In NWN if you ran around with a weapon drawn NPC's noticed it! :D

^^^That's what my complaint #1 was (and I blamed it on the X-Box (and Micro$oft))

I don't believe that would be Microsofts fault it was Biowares.

Checking for an equipped weapon is a simple conditional script and adding a few lines of dialogue, nothing that eats up too much memory.

It probably wasn't a priority for Bioware, even though we think it should have been.

Then again without the weapons switch hot keys it would have been a royal pain constantly equipping and un-equipping our party's weapons all the time.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Along the same lines as ^^^, but the comp always seemed to turn my PC around to the way they had just came. I must of walked forward on accident only to get the damn message all over again atleast 3x's in a row, my first couple play throughs.

Yeah, same thing here. Very aggrivating! Did you ever do the same thing with the airlocks on the Leviathan? After you enter by the bridge, you're turned around, so when you go to the door in front of you, you go back outside. Talk about lame.

^^^^

Yeah, that all happened to me as well, it really sucked, I hate the Selkath voice tracks now because of that irritating "Now leaving Ahto city security zone cameras deactivated" and "Now entering Ahto city security zone cameras activated" and you have to listen to it.

The Leviathan airlocks are also pretty annoying as well.

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

Yeah, that all happened to me as well, it really sucked, I hate the Selkath voice tracks now because of that irritating "Now leaving Ahto city security zone cameras deactivated" and "Now entering Ahto city security zone cameras activated" and you have to listen to it.

The Leviathan airlocks are also pretty annoying as well.

It just occured to me that if you really wanted to drive someone nuts, you could set that voiceover track to be their email notification :Evil laugh:

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Along the same lines as ^^^, but the comp always seemed to turn my PC around to the way they had just came. I must of walked forward on accident only to get the damn message all over again atleast 3x's in a row, my first couple play throughs.

You are talking about when you go through the security zones on Mannan right?

I hated being turned around! :mad:

Archived