Home

The Holowan spire released

ok this is the first module of mine im releasing, so download and take a look.

I made this mod as a test when i was learning module editing/creating and making dialogues and using animations and scripts.

I decided to put some well known characters from holowan laboriteries forums on and see how i could affect them

in scripting, and dialouge. (n/b if you are a frequent poster on the labs and are not included please dont take offence,

but I didn't have enought time)

The mod is set on an endar spire module renamed the 'holowan spire'. You can explore and

interact with many characters:

1.Talk to me (Doom Dealer)about how much you like the mod

2.Talk to Admiral Chemix

3.Buy rare items from a droid merchant.

4.Watch 'Colja the Tarantank fight Pascalneder the Rancor

5.Talk to Darth Straker about his plans for his sith armarda domination, and then fry him with lightning.(no offense ment ;))

6.Talk to Prime

7.Talk to Gameunlimeted

8.Talk to Darth333

9.Discuss what you think of me with T7Nowhere

10.Talk to Fred Tetra

11.Watch Dark Jedi mgnails fight Jedi Knight Tk102

12. and more

make sure you explore all the possible dialogue options!!!! theres some surprises

link and screenshot:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/5367.html

LF link here.

FEEDBACK VERY WELCOME.

sorry :) but you were kind of my test dummy for the script. But you do get free advertisement for your sith armarda mod,

just think, download it and you can fry youself, your standing in front of a big map on the bridge planning your invasion with your armarda (tells you in convo).

Originally posted by Darth Straker

Well thanks a lot! lol

ye i noticed that too, sorry, but i didnt bother looking to far into it, not a major bug. I'd rather concentrate on getting more people in for version 2 atm.

Originally posted by deathdisco

Nice work!

One thing I noticed is your dialog(that is your character's) dosen't have subtitles for most of it. Other than that keep up the good work.

Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi

FORGET ME! MISREAD!

well sorry mate, i didnt have enough time to add you, you were in mind when i said no offense to anyone i missed, dont get all upset. Besides i actually spent 15 mins searching for a trandoshan npc for you, so youve not been forgotten.

and yes, i may do one more version with more characters, there is lots of room in the hallways for people so ill consider it. I want to try out some more sripts such as talk-fight-talk so i may release an updated version later.

edit

-- infact, if you want to be in the next version, just pm me with the type of character you want. I can place you in but i cant guarantee a dlg with it aswell.

Originally posted by Shogun 144

Excuse me for sounding like a newb, but how do you get to the Holowan Spire?

sorry i forgot put it in the readme, kinda second nature for me now :S

anyway, palce holowspire.mod into the modules folder, and when in game open console and type:

warp holowspire

and ill say again - if you want to be included PM ME!!!!!! i dont want the feedback filled with requests!!!! if its not a pm it doesnt get considered, sorry.

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Ok this is the second Time I had to kill myself. first was with tk102's mod and now yours :) hmm. Nice one Doom_Dealer. Thats a great start. :)

ever get the feeling maybe people are trying to tell you something :D

downloading this now , will try it out tonight , man i havent even loaded up KOTOR for a week or more , or even looked at making new itemsd since i sent those ones off to you T7

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Ok this is the second Time I had to kill myself. first was with tk102's mod and now yours :) hmm. Nice one Doom_Dealer. Thats a great start. :)

Yeah and when I killed you T7 you only left me a lousy Advanced Medpack, whats up with that? :D

Possibly having some Pre-Packaged Spice on your remains would have been better. :D

[Homer Voice]Hmm Pre-Packaged Spice...[/Homer Voice]

Seriously though, its a cool mod Doom Dealer and it definately shows a ton of what can be done, can't wait for the next version.

Archived