Home

I still cant find any good uniforms for my game

Anoc

I still dont see anything that looks like more solection of cloths I mostly see all new caracters with diffrent clothes im looking for is in the game when you are solecting the cloths I would like more of a solection of cloths If anyone has like a jedi night outfit that is all white or all black that is what im looking for in adding on the solection to the game any help is greatfull and thanks

No offense, but your lack of punctuation and proper spelling and grammar makes it hard to understand what you're saying.

Now... new clothes... that's what skins are. There's no "new clothes" for this game, they're refered to as "skins."

Well, in a way what he said made some sense.

After all, in JA there are two categories of skins....

There's the usual game skins we all know about, like the Multiplayer skins that's essentially a "one character deal."

But then since JA we have Single Player (and also the option in Multiplayer) to use a "species" type skin.

That is, like the Human Male, Twi'Lek Female, etc, which is one "character" that has different outfits to wear and/or different skin tones.

And there have been those types of "skins" released, I would have interpreted as he was asking for those "sets of clothing."

OK, I think I got the right one? Jedi Human male, the first torso shirt?

well I went ahead and did it. just unzip it and copy the .pk3 file to your "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base" directory. It will overwrite the original.

here's the download

Hope you like it, I actually think it looks cool, i might start using it lol. I'll be making a black one too pretty soon.

post back to Let me know when you get it so I can free my webspace back up, and also to make sure it's the right one. k?

cya

Heh, heh, That's funny, but everytime I hear someone gripe about spelling and grammer on a forum I can't help but think to myself..."Is it really that important?". This is a game forum, it's not like he's sending some national security message. The only problem I have is when people are incomprehensible, which is'nt the case here. I can understand at least.

I guess I have my pet peeves also though, like when people make entire threads in 1337speak, that's extremely annoying.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Imperial_thug

I guess I have my pet peeves also though, like when people make entire threads in 1337speak, that's extremely annoying.:rolleyes:

Y0 m8, ur N0t 1337 @ all :D We11 its g3tting L8, s0 cya :D!

It will stay open for people looking for diffrent cloths in diffrent colors. About my spelling and puntuation my hands shake sometimes and it is hard to type when they do so I just make my point and ask my questions without typing too much.

Archived