Home

svösh's work in progress

svösh

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good Svosh , going to make some lightside masks aswell ? if so i have just had some ideas for them ~strokes his chin and grins~

ReLoaD2K:

Its possible to make new sabers , but not ut them in game yet, CC is working on it though

On the sabers .. Damn you can tell how low poly count the BIoware ones really are when looking at it like that.

Originally posted by RedHawke

Very Nice Ragnos like helmet Svösh! :D

And the Saber hilts and Sith Mask look cool as well.

Wow! :drop2:

RedHawke has said it all but, i still feel the need to say something, Well Done Svosh, it seems you've got many untaped talents, and i cant wait to see the results :D

MattCole

Juhani's threads looke simply awesome, and though it's old, the mech Malak continues to amaze me. It makes Malak look so much cooler, he should've been made that way.

But DAMN those Juhani robes are great. I wish I had the PC version so I could get them.

Thanks for the compliments and the feed back all of you :D

I m eager to finish these as well darth333 ;)!!

And reloaded we can’t get sabers back in YET but what’s the harm in a few new models ready for the game ? As for Dooku's Curved Hilt saber I’ll consider it I wouldn’t call it as such. I’m not a big fan of things from 4000 years later added to the game but it is a cool design so I may work on it. But now it’s on to more skin mesh testing as you can see bastila’s model didn’t like it one bit, lets hope revan s will ;)

Jackel As you know Low poly models are better for us it means more fps and smoother game play Even on lower end systems It’s a matter of how low you can get it and still have a decent looking model.

Ah mav …. Too soon had to go back to the drawing board with that, but soon. It has to be skin mesh and will take a ton of testing in the mean time my item’s should be out soon.

RedHawke That’s Funny I didn’t think of Ragnos until you mentioned it ah JKA and that cheesy ghost lol. Actually Colja and I where chatting one night and we where discussing different mask he sent me an image of a devil with goat horns and asked if it was possible to model some thing like it , I said I would give it ago. Unfortunately due to the fact I used an average sized head to model it over , scare face ;) there is way to much clipping on female pc’s damn hair and mega melon people, like the Gi joe looking dude and Canderous. So in the end I will have to cut off the back and top close it up and reskin it. If it’s scaled up any more it will just look pain wrong,

Thanks for the kind words Matt :)

Alch3mist Thank you for the compliments, there was a thread here about adding pc mods to the xbox version some time ago I just found it and have some great news, it appears they got my mech malak in to the xbox versions that’s so cool.

Anyway here is the link and juhani will be out by Friday :D

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127427

svösh

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone :)

Yes Mono my saber hits where made from scratch, they where all modeled in under and hour. A simple spline lathed does wonders. And shift clone ;) But we still can’t get them in game yet . ;)

Sorry guys and gals I took a bit of a break from moding for a week and I bit, I’m still testing juhani and hope to have her released soon I also have just got my spiked mask in the game. I was up all night getting the model to compile [ nightmare of identical verts instance mirroring is evil I had to manually change 25 of the vert x,y,z, cords, in the ascii mdl before I could even compile ] . :evil6::fist: still I must mention thanks to cchargin, for updating mdlops .2 for me to compile this other wise i would have started from scratch with this one. I unwrapped it I finished some time around 9:00 AM then a quick test, the model works fine but the texture’s not playing nice :lightning Then I went to sleep so you people better like it. :D So now that I’m up again it’s time to get back to the unwrap uv map I got a bone to pick with it :mad: Hope to release my new mods soon.

svösh

Thanks Mav, and Hybris

Here is a quick update , unfortunately there appears to be a problem with it, all my unwrapped uv’s are getting stitched back together again when importing to the game so the texture is excessively messed up , but it’s being looked in too :D any ways here it is in game

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p6511745.html

svösh

Originally posted by svösh

Thanks Mav, and Hybris

Here is a quick update , unfortunately there appears to be a problem with it, all my unwrapped uv’s are getting stitched back together again when importing to the game so the texture is excessively messed up , but it’s being looked in too :D any ways here it is in game

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p6511745_v10.html

svösh

Gettin' there. Keep up the awesome work.

Originally posted by svösh

Thanks Mav, and Hybris

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p6511745.html

svösh

To me it also looks like the place for her eyes is slightly to low on her face. IE the bar across where her eyes should be. Could just be the skin seeing you are having problems with it though.

Originally posted by Jackel

To me it also looks like the place for her eyes is slightly to low on her face. IE the bar across where her eyes should be. Could just be the skin seeing you are having problems with it though.

Probably just the screenshot. Look at the alignment vs the ears: looks ok to me.

Archived