Home

The Monthly Payment Fee

Rabagast

I asked before I bought the game if the "monthly" payment fee would be taken per month, as describes some places, or with all $143.99 at once..

I got the answer $12.00 per month

Ok, I though that I can afford it, since I'm no rich man, and got extremely many expenses at the time when I first start my paid subscription.

But I was a*s-*r**ped as they took all $143.99 in one jaw, and left me sitting with nothing!

I don't blame them, but they could tell ppl that they will take every penny over the night!

Is it still that they will take $12 per month like most of the pages claim?

if u pay by credit card you can select how they bill you, it can be every month, every 3 months, every 6 months or every year, no matter what they'll bill you again unless you cancel it.

i pay by a game time card, much better in my eyes

You pay for a period of time, and at the start of that period they charge you. They don't charge again until the time is up.

The 12$ a month just means that for one month, its 12$. If you only paid for one month, you wouldn't expect them to charge you 3$ every week, or 43 cents every day, or 1.7 cents an hour, would you? When you choose a payment they charge you for that amount, and give you that amount of time.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

All i can say is OUCH!

If you decide to stop playing Galaxies, you wont get your money back. I paid up for 6 months in advance and decided to quit and i never saw the final 3 months money.

It might be worth contacting billing and sorting this out. Otherwise you will end up losing out.

No one should pay for a year on this game.

DMUK

Originally posted by lil_dude

if u pay by credit card you can select how they bill you, it can be every month, every 3 months, every 6 months or every year, no matter what they'll bill you again unless you cancel it.

i pay by a game time card, much better in my eyes

gamecard does sound like the best way to pay,you just buy it and punch in the number.

Guest DarthMaulUK

The game card is only on sale in the USA. Europe won't be getting it so it seems, which is a shame but I guess you need to sell the game first to make it viable.

DMUK

Originally posted by GeneralGrievous

I have a question,will it tell me when my game card is up?

yes it does, or just keep track of it yourself, i find it easier to remember when i need a new one that way, i have about a month left on mine

Archived