Home

Seperatists revealed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by joesdomain

I suspect the Imperial Officer might be the special trooper for Empire. I have lots of screenshots for that.

Yeah, he is. He's the match for the Rebel Wookiee Smuggler (supplies ammo, orbital strikes instead of time bombs).

There probably is no Imperial Officer

At that point, they probably didn't finished the separatists blaster pistol.

There are also multiple screenshots of the bothan spy, but lucasarts took them out aswell.

Every side now has 5 units, not 6. This means they take out one of the special units from every side. The droids don't have a medic, the wookies lost their healing capabilitys (maybe they will get them back, but I'm not sure about that). The bothans are gone.

So wich one will the Imps lose: the darktrooper or the imperial officer. The IO is a medic, and he can unmask spies. I think it looks really bad voor the Imperial Officer.

Originally posted by jasperw

So wich one will the Imps lose: the darktrooper or the imperial officer. The IO is a medic, and he can unmask spies. I think it looks really bad voor the Imperial Officer.

I know. It SUCKS.

I was going to play IO, just because of uniform! (Besides, no one would play him because he wouldn't me a direct massive damage dealer... I'd be the only IO every time I played! :)

Actually... the Imperials will probably be next. I don't think they're even done making the models for the clones. I haven't seen a single screenshot of a Clone Pilot. There have been no in-depth previews about the clones, while the Imperials have been, IMO, the most talked about faction.

Archived