Home

Seperatists revealed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great! my favourite faction finally revealed! I like the super battle droid!

I do not think this is everything the droid army can offer us. It wouldn't be fair if they've got only 5 classes. I'd like to see one more specialized droid, maybe an other type of engineer who has the ability to heal other droids? and if not, they better come up with a nice set of vehicles to fill in the gap created by missing an extra class.

Originally posted by yaebginn

the last one would be the regular battle droid, I'm guessing. See, I told ya'll that they'd be able to fix each other his hydrospanners or other tools. good job jasperz, you are a king for a day.

Well, hopefully my kingdom will last a little longer ;)

However, I really think this is it. They just don't need a medic, so they have five classes.

And I don't think its unfair for the seperatists, but if it is unfair, it's unfair for the other factions, if you are a medic in the droidarmy, you have some nice pilotting skills with you, and vice versa.

Does the crabdroid strike anyone as incredably freaking powerful? I wonder how they are gonna balance that class. It's personal shield deflects just about everything and can be deployed anytime except when it's rolling around...

We'll just have to see how the Republic army will counter all of these uber units. I mean, geez, if they don't limit the number of Droidekas or Super Battle Droid, it's gonna be a nightmare for the Clones.

But if only droid pilots can use vehicles, things might look better.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

We'll just have to see how the Republic army will counter all of these uber units. I mean, geez, if they don't limit the number of Droidekas or Super Battle Droid, it's gonna be a nightmare for the Clones.

But if only droid pilots can use vehicles, things might look better.

Some people would also want to be snipers, or anti armor.

The mobility restrictions on the Droidekas will probably add enough balance because being able to run and gun is a large element of shooter games. I would imagine that their shields would be vunerable to vehicle fire, rockets and other explosive weapons. This being the case, they can't just sit there like an uber-turret the whole time and be a sitting duck for these types of attacks (which are much more effective against stationary targets). Furthermore, the shields may be restricted in duration and/or only be able to withstand x amount of damage before needing time to recharge (Halo style).

Well, the destroyer droid uses a kind of hit and run tactic I believe.

In wheel-form, its small and fast so difficult to hit. You will role until you're shield is loaded up (I think you have to load it up). Then you role to a enemy, you deploy, you activate shield, and you blast him before your shield is depleated. Then you'll start loading and rolling again.

I think new people will find it very cool, so play with it a lot. Later on it gets boring, and people will play another type of bot.

Originally posted by jasperw

Well, the battledoid uses a kind of hit and run tactic I believe.

In wheel-form, its small and fast so difficult to hit. You will role until you're shield is loaded up (I think you have to load it up). Then you role to a enemy, you deploy, you activate shield, and you blast him before your shield is depleated. Then you'll start loading and rolling again.

I think you mean the destroyer droid. I've never seen a rolling battledroid, and especially not a rolling battledoid.

Archived