-: T7 uti's disguise 2da

-: Darth333 scripts and dlg custom dlg

==============================================

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p4615528.html

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p4662814.html

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p4615529.html

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p4615527.html

Revan Redemption Robes :

Revans redemption robes were created by the mystical power of the Star Forge only those on the light path may wear these.

Alignment Limitation Light Side

Attribute Bonus Strength Bonus +4

Defense Bonus Melee 5

Feat Required Jedi Defense

Regeneration Melee 1

User Limitation Human

The files Revan redemption robes are both unique items neither replace any thing in the game. I have a custom shader working, but replacing the shader for the space suit and underwater suit. No biggy really as you will hardly notice. The robes work just like any other clothes you equip them in the clothing slot and it replaces your model with the hooded masked caped Revan

With T7 s fantastic help these are disguises!

: To cheat and get these in the game use

giveitem g_a_mstrrobe55 is blue

giveitem g_a_mstrrobe56 is tan

But why cheat? When I have recruited the best master scripter to help me Darth333!

just talk to Master Zhar about Revan and Malak during your trials.

And the second one’s a surprise.

best way to play through this is starting a new game

May the force be with you!

FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE MAKE SURE YOUR SUBTITLES ARE ON FOR YOUR STAY ON DANTOOINE

apperence.2da included for those that do not already have one

if you do continue reading in the read me

As always enjoy :)

Feedback is welcome, if fact encouraged if you down load it let us know we make these mods for you to enhance your gaming experience.

download from my sig

svösh T7 Darth333

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I maybe repeating myself but: great work as always Svösh!!! Your skins are fantastic!!!

:thumbsup::band1

I'm glad I could help out and i enjoyed working with you on this but I consider that you are the one who deserve all the credit :)

BTW nice new avatar :D

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

That is awesome... but I don't think you said what model is replaced by the Robes... oh well I'll find out... :)...

he he The robes work just like any other clothes you equip them in the clothing slot and it replaces your model with the hooded masked caped Revan aka unique revan 022

Originally posted byDarth333

I'm glad I could help out and i enjoyed working with you on this but I consider that you are the one who deserve all the credit

BTW nice new avatar

I couldn’t have done it without all your help in dlg and your fantastic scripts

I really enjoyed working with you to, you deserve as much credit for all of the time and help you gave to get this mod here. Making it the way we both wanted it I hope we can work together again soon.

The Avitar lol thanks, just something i threw together it was time for a change ;)

And without T7 getting this item working as a disguise for the tan robs and fallowing from his example. I got the blue one working as a disguise as well. Thanks again for all your help as always.

Originally posted by SpaceAlex The robes are great. I would really like to use them, but it's kinda hard to watch the battle because the camera is jumping all around. Is it suppose to be like this?[/b]

This model was only ever intended for cut scenes, the reason for the jumpy camera is the static cape. The camera always fallows at a specific distance from the pc the static cape is like an extension of that. So if you do a power attack and the camera get stuck up in the rafters don’t worry about it just start a conversation with the nearest npc and the cam will go back to normal. Just to let you know this not anyone’s doing but the devs @ Bio. On a side note I have gotten some cool perspective screenis because of the lofty camera :)

Thanks for the great feedback

svösh

First let me say great reskins.

Second when i try to start a new game with this mod installed my game will crash when he is almost done with loading. I deleted the files out of my override and i can start a new game again, tried it twice to make sure it wasnt a coincidence. Is this a problem on my side or is there a little bug in the mod?

Originally posted by Loonies

Second when i try to start a new game with this mod installed my game will crash when he is almost done with loading. I deleted the files out of my override and i can start a new game again, tried it twice to make sure it wasnt a coincidence. Is this a problem on my side or is there a little bug in the mod?

I doubt the mod would cause any such problems but i'll verify when i get home and let you know.

*edit* I got back home and tried to load a new game: everything went smooth. I really don't see any file in the mod that could cause such problem. Perhaps you have conflicting mods in your override folder. :confused:

Originally posted by Loonies

I found that if I have any thing running in the background the game crashes. I also found rebooting my machine will get the game running smooth.

I just tried it and it works fine for me I tried all classes, and difficulty levels and both sexes, I think there may be something else involved here. Did you properly install the files? Did you already have an appearance.2da file? If so did you double-check the nodes were set right? And the shader al thought you may think trivial when I was testing had some rather extreme effects as in changing my pc to a black female from the outcast village. And Trask in to a walrus man ??????. or having an invisible pc because I added a 2 to the end of the shaders name. There could be any number of reasons but as far as testing goes I have tested these mods and over tested them. If you have other mods in the game it could be they are conflicting with these robes. Take all your files out of override stick them in a temp directory. Extract all the files again. Reboot and try again hope this helps.

svösh

Originally posted by Shimaon

AMAZING work to all three of you... that is one nice looking robe.

Heh, now I'm all inspired to do "Revan Reborn Robes" or something of the like...

um... sorry but its two nice lookin robes. sory i'm in that mood.

my complements to the modders as well they look fantastic!

Archived