Home

Say Nice Things About Meksilon

Emin3m 2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RayJones

roflmao hmpitf lol lol lollllll XP XD XDDDD XXDDDDDD roflroflmao teeheehee "*tingle tingle tingle*" aaahahahaha.

Unless you know what the *tingle, tingle, tingle* is in referance tyo, it's not in the least ways funny (and it's hardly funny when you do know.

Originally posted by Joshi

Unless you know what the *tingle, tingle, tingle* is in referance tyo, it's not in the least ways funny (and it's hardly funny when you do know.

tse. my interpretation of it is funny. it somewhat depends to the situation and that i kind of not was expecting such err.. answer.

None of the Discworld games came out over here. I have managed to import Discworld Noir, but the sound keeps changing volumes like every step, and it keeps blacking out on my computer.

You know, Terry Gilliam is doing Good Omens? I can't wait.

Originally posted by JofaGuht

You know, Terry Gilliam is doing Good Omens? I can't wait.

That could mean so many things? Do you mean diorecting the movie that was announced about 5 years ago but hasn't really been acted upon yet?

Actually, it was announced three years ago. But as of yet, none of what Terry Gilliam usually experiences with his buddy Murphey, if you know what I mean, has happened, so it's still a possible outcome. He announced Don Quixote years before before he started working on it...kind of. Okay, so yeah, maybe it's an empty announcement, but the Brothers Grimm still comes out in February, and that's all I'm standing on, Mr. Skeptical of Long Past Announcements.

Next thing you know, you'll say they're not actually working on Shenmue III.

Oh, now look at what you've done, you've made me cry!

Archived