Home

The Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay *contains spoilers!*

Darth Groovy

Ok I been playing this game all afternoon and it rocks!

Naturally, I found a spot I am stuck on. I've stumbled across my first Mech guard, and probably not the last. All the other guards in the room are dead, but this mech keeps chasing me around, and spraying me with bullets. In a bizzare twist of irony, bullets seem to bounce off these guys. How do you take these things out?

:confused:

Originally posted by RoxStar

*gasp*:eek:

We've been discussing this same topic

here.

But you must have a reason for a seperate thread.

Anywho. Yes this gaem rocks. I was surprised to see the actual voices of Vin Diseal as well as Exzibit, or however you spell it.

Xzibit. The reason I started THIS thread was to post only about game related issues, and also the other thread did not specify wether spoilers were allowed or not. In case you didn't see, i've been posting there. Mostly i'm looking for game advice for those who have either completed it, or are past the level I am at now. ;)

Sometimes you HAVE to take down these guys to open doors, etc.

But most of the time, they scare me, so I run like a little girl away from them. Later in the game, you'll get a tranq gun. Shock them with that, and it'll freeze them for a few seconds, just long enough for you to run away and hide somewhere.

Just wait till you get to the very large Guard Super Mech later in the game. Boy, THAT's fun to kill :rolleyes:

But yea, anytime you need help, feel free to ask me. I've already beat it.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I like to scream first, then run :D

I've screamed a few times while playing this game. Mostly while trying to sneak up on a guard, and then he turns around and turns me into swiss cheese. Then I realize it's like 2-3 in the morning, and people need to sleep. :eek:

You've had this game this long and you don't have your eyeshine yet?

If you've made it down into the pit and had that one Priest stitch up the wound on your arm after you find his voicebox...then you HAVE eyeshine.... :indif: It's not very far into the game atall...

You've had this game this long and you don't have your eyeshine yet?

If you've made it down into the pit and had that one Priest stitch up the wound on your arm after you find his voicebox...then you HAVE eyeshine.... :indif: It's not very far into the game atall...

I've only played it a few times, because I have been working like EVERYDAY this month. Even on my days off, if it is nice out, i'll go outside and ride my bike, or jump in the pool.

I guess you can say i've only really spent about 3 days on this game, with a few hours at a time. I was just curious how far along in the game it happens. Thanks for answering my question.

Right now, I just recently got the dna coding on the weapons, i'm past that, through the shaft, and came across my first mech. After trying to kill that mech several times, I got frustrated and turned it off. NOW. Do I HAVE to kill that mech, or can I forget about him and move on? Help a brother out? :p

I think you might be able to run from the mech, and activate the elevator he came up on, and that'll get you away from him, but I always just killed it and then took the elevator. You're really close to getting your eyeshine I do believe.

YAY! Too be continued...

Archived