Home

Conversations

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

dont be hacker talking here beause thats wose than how i USED to type and hello people my name is Lars if you dont want to type the whole online name call me Larz becaause i dont need everyone knowing my real name and my favorite clorors are blue and yellow same as my sabers and i have a pet jawa that has white clothes and blue eyes

and SW is great i want to get all of the GOOD games and comics and figures and stuff

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

yea i suppose your right but you are also americans so theres another reason lol

LOLOMGBBQCAKE you made a joke about us being from America!!!!! BAAAAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA. I mean talk about original, AND funny. Oooh, I think I busted a gut there.....

I think the fact that I took the time to write this reply just to patronize larz is evidence of my extreme geek level. w00t

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

you really need to get out more ET because if you dont you will turn into a fat lazy american

you really need to get out more ET because if you dont you will turn into a fat lazy american

And how exactly do you know I DON'T get out more than you do? Any proof that I wasn't playing in an inline hockey game last night where we lost 9-12? HMMM?

ok you do get out but you dont socialize alot then

The fact that I'm part of a hockey TEAM means that I do socialize, at the very least with my teammates, but you've no idea the friends I have in real life, so how would you pass a judgement like that?

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

ok ET im tired o this fighting i dont want to be your buddy or anything but lets all get along im calling truce

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

no we have had fights like this in other threads but im saying im done with it here just go look at all the threads me and him have been in

no we have had fights like this in other threads but im saying im done with it here just go look at all the threads me and him have been in

OK, I'll llook in every thread you guys have posted in so I can have my opinion and decide who is right and who is wrong.

Archived