Home

Conversations

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ZBomber

I think it is you, Larz, that needs to get out more.

I wouldn't say necessarily needs to get OUT more, just needs to get more into the flow and realize that 99% of what I say is not intended to be taken seriously, and is usually just me cracking my wise-ass jokes at other people's expenses :p

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I wouldn't say necessarily needs to get OUT more, just needs to get more into the flow and realize that 99% of what I say is not intended to be taken seriously, and is usually just me cracking my wise-ass jokes at other people's expenses :p

You forgot to say that Larz also doesn't understand 85% of these jokes. ;)

HalfSwedeLarz, you registered on June 20th, 2004. Today is June 29th, 2004. Already, you have 218 posts in a little over a week. Chill out and edit your posts.

It also helps to make a coherent and at least half thought out post, not just a rambling mess.

>_>

<_<

Mike > ET :xp:

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

well all of you would have as many posts as i do if schools out it is summer and you have nothing to do because im here at my house by myself and ET i understand all the crzy stuff that comes out of your mouth but im sorry to say this but it looks gay

i just edited this to say this happy now? yea i also have alot of post because i stay up all night on these forums

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

a couple nights ago i watched the complete SW Trilogy Special Edition i started watching them at 8:00 PM and ended at either 4 something or 5 something AM i was almost falling asleep near the end of return of the jedi

Originally posted by Curt-Man

lets top talkign about peoples spelling and slng and get back to good ol star wars, speaking of which i just finsihed wathcing a new hope(for the billionth time) its great

Why? This is the conversation thread. if you wanna talk about New Hope, go into the Classic Trilogy forum.

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

he is right now i am going to start a conversation. hey ZBomber what is up with your avatar? i know its arrowsmith but in that picture he has a big mole or whatever on his face and maybe that dude that was talking about a new hope wanted to start a conversation about that movie

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Mike > ET :xp:

ET > Everything :indif:;)

but im sorry to say this but it looks gay

Gay huh? Is it gay because it has intercourse with other posts that are of the same gender? What makes it GAY? mmm? Or did you mean happy? My posts look really happy? You've lost me.

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

oh good god gay is also a slang word meaning stupid or retarded or dumb its basically short for saying all of that

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

that is all wrong i understand sarcasm but sometimes its hard to on internet usually i can HEAR it and yyou are looking at a dictionary/almanac or whatever that was made by hippees

Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

oh good god gay is also a slang word meaning stupid or retarded or dumb its basically short for saying all of that

dude, you're an ass. And no that's not a joke.

Seriously, you could always just say dumb, wow one extra letter, "OMG I HAVE NO ENERGY TO HIT ANOTHER KEY!"

also, it's spelt Hippie you f*ck nuggets, that goes to you ET, I expect more from you. :p

And we hippies don't write dictionaries or almanacs, we smoke pot and listen to music.

Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

that is all wrong i understand sarcasm but sometimes its hard to on internet usually i can HEAR it and yyou are looking at a dictionary/almanac or whatever that was made by hippees

Yeh, it IS a "Hippee Dictionary"! You must be great friends with them. With your abilities put together, you can save the world, one post at a time!

By the Way, is Hippee another insult you use along with gay? Lemme try it!

"You, kid, are one gay-hippee dog!"

Did I do good? Can I have as many friends as you now? Wait... what friends.

Swish! Thats the game!

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

you people have issues and i have freinds but right now im confused by your stupidness oooo is that better i said stupidness

besides i dont say gay alot it is very rare that i say that word

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

family guy i wonder if that episode will come on tonight an the second thing was funny but i dont get it are you insulting me or something?

Archived