Home

Conversations

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

ok this is just a thread where u say anything (AS LONG AS ITS NOT X-RATED) besides u dont kno wut u could learn from other ppls conversations

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HalfSwedeLarz

yes i am new and i thank u 4 ur politeness :D but i was just trying to kill time u see? i mean also i dont want to be known as bantha fodder any longer either

you are bantha fodder till post number... what is it? 35? Anyway Larz, The Cantina, which is the forum you are in now, is actually a place for conversations. And if you want to get your post count highter. Do it nicely. Don't Spam (spam means post useless crap)

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

im srry but i have no clue what u just said and is what im doing called spamming?! OH now i understand wut u mean but is what im doing spamming?

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

u kno it says on the cantina thing visitors beware but im talking to some pretty freindly ppl lol OOPS I JUST DID THE SOUBLE POST THING AGAIN SRRY CAN I FIX THIS?

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

so u r saying EVERY SINGLE THREAD has some kind of point better than to kill time?! I think there r some other threads that have a worse purpose than this 1 but i also created this thread to see 1 if it would work and 2 to possibly learn something

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

lol hello im Lord Larz(my RPG name) i just didnt feel like typing my whole online name and im srry but i wasnt getting mad just a little agrivated srry bout that but u see my threadt is doing its purpose we r having conversation about a thread that was suppossed to make conversations lol :D

Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

so u r saying EVERY SINGLE THREAD has some kind of point better than to kill time?! I think there r some other threads that have a worse purpose than this 1 but i also created this thread to see 1 if it would work and 2 to possibly learn something

HEH, he kind of has a good point there...I have seen much worse threads than this floating around

Hi, I'm Darth Homer, my favorite color is Red like my lightsaber & my pet Rancor's name is "Lumpy"

:D

*hits Homer with stool*

Oh, that thread is gone. Sorry, force of habit...hehe, force.

I'm Kain. I tend to say bad things and not feel bad about it...cuz I'm evil. Anda dickhead. Mostly a dickhead. My fiance' is SeleneRayne, but she's mostly at Yoda's Swamp. She's evil too, but nicer to strangers, and meaner to friends...

...I say kill em if they look at you funny.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Ummm....spelling anyone?

I'm game!

BTW, Lars, watch out, ET has the 1337 h@xorz skillz too, mmk!

ET, don't let him now our secret message:

01000100101001 0001010010100010

W3 sp3@k da bin@ry!

Archived