1. 1. Demo Or Rep?

• Democrat
    • Rebublican
    • Independant

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HalfSwedeLarz

australia is basically a wasteland......right? well it is except for the east coast cuz thats were every1else lives

Originally posted by Lynk Former

:dozey: America is the same, you just have crazy people living in that wasteland while we don't.

I can vouch for that, *points to himself in texas and frowns* :( I hate this place.

Anyway, I'm whatever. If I like a person I like them. Is that good enough?

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

well most of the cray people in the world are in the middle east but yea your right we have crazies here but they are fat overweight crazies lol

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

whos tyrion? and i can be mature but its summer you really expect me to be serious? and no more spamming because we could get in trouble for going off the topic

Australia Rocks! I just moved from there to Singapore... Dang. Anyway, who gives about politics? It's just a bunch of old people that have to have a meeting before they decide anything. "What food should we serve those American Soldiers? Let's hold a meeting!" Wow, i just noticed, i'm a Norwegian that likes Australia and lives in Singapore... strange...

y3s! l4r5 d035n'7 kn0w l33t! W3 Mu57 74lk in l337!!!

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

no wonder i think your weird swedish people always think norwegians are crazy lol but that dudes messed ^^^^^^

Archived