Home

Quickest way to get to engineering 4?

Lord Haine

well i suggest the fiollowing :)

make crafting tools. (practacing) till you reach: DOMESTIC ARTS 4

yreah you heard me :) then craft backpacks. they dont cost a lot and great generoc xp... even for when you have to get up to armorsmith or one of the other crafting professions.

That seems kind of silly Wraith... If he spent the time grinding Domestic Arts IV, he could have used the XP on Engineering IV and then he wouldn't need to grind anymore. Even if he was going Weaponsmith, Armorsmith or DE it would still be less XP and time to go straight up.

Hehe thanks anyway but sorry to of wasted your time, maybe its usefull to some other people but i just realised Smuggler doesnt need engineering 4 anymore, instead, brawler unarmed 4 and pistols 4, which im close to (pistols).

Damn manual. Wrong again.

Hehe thanks anyway! :)

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

That seems kind of silly Wraith... If he spent the time grinding Domestic Arts IV, he could have used the XP on Engineering IV and then he wouldn't need to grind anymore. Even if he was going Weaponsmith, Armorsmith or DE it would still be less XP and time to go straight up.

no your wrong about that grask :)

look one tree in artisan is 11500 xp geneic crafting. but if you keep grinding crafting tools its taking forever. and the small harvesters cost WAY more recources then 1 backpack. all you need there is a good quantity of fiberplast. believe me.. grinding up to domestic arts 4 and grinding backpakcs is the fastest way to get up to AS, DE, Tailor, Chef, Architect or WS. trust me i know :p i been an arch 2 times :p

Archived