Home

Textures

ArmyAJ

I know this may not be the right forum for this but you guys are the people I know so... ;) The texture on my game don't have that shiney effect I was wondering why, and also the after a while the lightsaber blade textures keep screwing up....

Hello, sorry but i've only just got on here, i'm mattcole, i like helping people in need and i think i may help.

Summery of understanding:

1) Missing 'Shiny' Effect

2) Lightsabre textures mess-up

possible solution:

for ALL the grapics to be FULLY utilised you must have the grapics HIGH, i've got this and i love it.

hope this helps if not i hope this will get others to help (Trust me they WILL help if you ask)

MattCole

Originally posted by MattColejk

Hello, sorry but i've only just got on here, i'm mattcole, i like helping people in need and i think i may help.

Summery of understanding:

1) Missing 'Shiny' Effect

2) Lightsabre textures mess-up

possible solution:

for ALL the grapics to be FULLY utilised you must have the grapics HIGH, i've got this and i love it.

hope this helps if not i hope this will get others to help (Trust me they WILL help if you ask)

MattCole

Not everyone can change to HIGH because some graphics card aren't good enough. On my second PC i have geforce4mx and i must use MEDIUM for the game run smooth.

Army, what graphic card you have?

Ah... Running on Radeons you say... Mine WAS gold...

Anyway have you tried different combos of AA and Anisotropy? Cause that used to mess up my game sometimes.

OR you could DL the newest Radeon Catalyst version. I did and the game graphics improved considerably much.:)

Archived