Home

Manaan

Dragonball Fan

i can't get underwater on Manaan. I think I have to do the republic's mission, but the last two times i've done that mission I got caught, and sentenced to death...How the hell can they sentence a Jedi to death anyway? I could just force wave and lightning the executor, escape, and leave.

You can't avoied getting caught, but once the courct starts dissmiss your lawyer right away plead not gultiy then say that you were on a misison for the Rebpulic they'll ask what kind of mission tell them a dibloamatic ( can't spell it) they'll talk about it in private you go back and your voted not guilty. Or do you mean the one about kolto don't feed the posin do the blowing up the havester insted on, the way to do that is:

1. Fill the Container Pod. (container = 5 parts)

2. Transfer from Container to Injector. (container = 2, injector = 3)

3. Dump the Injector Pod. (container = 2, injector = 0)

4. Transfer from Container to Injector. (container = 0, injector = 2)

5. Fill the Container Pod. (container = 5, injector = 2)

6. Transfer from Container to Injector. (container = 4, injector = 3)

Originally posted by XBebop

i can't get underwater on Manaan. I think I have to do the republic's mission, but the last two times i've done that mission I got caught, and sentenced to death...How the hell can they sentence a Jedi to death anyway? I could just force wave and lightning the executor, escape, and leave.

You do have to do the Republic mission. In order to avoid the death sentence, make sure that you get the datapad out of the Sith Master's room in the Sith Base. After you leave the base, you will be taken into custody, however you can show the datapad to the judges during the trial to avoid "the axe".

it also helps if you "liberate" the Selkath youth who have been duped into being trained to be Sith at the Manaan Sith Base...this gets you off really easily when they arrest you as you exit the Sith Base...and I agree destroying the kolto harvester under the reason that "the Sith were planning dirty work, etc." and that you were SAVING the life of the Progenitor Firaxis goes over BIG TIME with the Selkath judges and you will be quickly released after you return from the underwater base

• 2 weeks later...

ok i got stick there too coz for some reason the door i needed to get through to liberate the young selkath was locked but i mannaged to not get sentanced to death and this is how i did it, 1st i let the selkath arbitor represent me, he starts off fine saying lots of nice things about me then the judges say they still think i'm guilty the arbitor then says something about me being mentally unstable i then interupted and said i wanted to represent myself, when the judges ask for my explanation i said i was lured by the sith when they asked how it was for diplomatic reasons, the judges then go away and come back saying the sith are well known for there bad behaviour and that i was innocent and free to go

i could be wrong but i think that in order for the door to be open for u to get through and free the selkath you need to talk to sasha's father in the bounty hunter lounge before you enter the sith base

:p my first post! :cool: There are different ways in avoiding the death sentence,One would be to dismiss your arbitor and tell the judges that you were on a republic diplomacy and the sith attacked you when you refused (The one i did),Or like the others said,take the sith master's datapad or convince the selkath youth(Dont really no much about those 2 :confused: )

Archived