Home

noob needs help

demo-boy

Oh God. Let me see I understand you. You wanna reskin a model and use ModView to preview your progress from time to time, right?

Do you have Jedi Academy yet? Then create a c:\base\models\players folder. Drop there the /models/players/_humanoid folder and all it's contents (you'll find it @ the assets1.pk3 file), also drop there any model you wanna reskin. Open the .glm file with ModView and the textures with a proper image editing program.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to see someone is having success with modview. Every time I try to use it something is wrong! First it was the "exceeds MAX_QPATH" bug. I managed to find a way to deal with it. Next It says "Missing animations in models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid" And as a bonus, it often comes up with "Filesystem call made without authorization". WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG??????? Can someone help me?:confused::mad::confused:

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

Glad to see someone is having success with modview. Every time I try to use it something is wrong! First it was the "exceeds MAX_QPATH" bug. I managed to find a way to deal with it. Next It says "Missing animations in models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid" And as a bonus, it often comes up with "Filesystem call made without authorization". WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG??????? Can someone help me?:confused::mad::confused:

The MAX_QPATH thing happened to me too. You must be opening files from a folder, like C:/Base/models/players/(player model folder)/model.glm. Or, you could have those files in your base folder of JA.

:fett:

• 2 weeks later...

dunno if this is allowed lol, but this is wat i do demo, just rename a bot file u already have to ur skins name, then open the botfile an find anywhere it says the old bot file name an put ur skins name there, u can also edit the things they say in game at the bottom, the save it, good luck mate:)

Archived