Home

Nein

turkeyeyes

Dude, they so need a saber duel b/w Anikan and some new evil sith. It would be so cool, and the sith could ask Anikan to join him and Anikin would be like YES and then he becomes Vader and the galaxy is in balcnce with the force YEAH

:deathstar:deathii: and then he could start building the death star and the emporer will train him

:atat: and the walkers will be built

That would be so cool

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

First off, welcome to the Forums, but this is a thread about NEIN, and the secret archiac NGEUN (with spoilers) of the Hoth System. Try posting on subject, or I suggest starting your own thread to discuss something like this...

PS: Let me know your thoughts on the archaic NGEUN. I think it is the most technilogical NEIN in Star Wars.....

"Do or Do not, there is no try..." --

Jedi Mater Yoda....:evanpiel: :evanpiel: :evanpiel:

DUDE!!!! YOU KNOW ABOUT THE HOTH SYSTEM?? THAT'S SO COOL :biggs::ewok: Dude, email me sometime about the archiak nein at kevsweeney_9@hotmail.com. That is so cool :evanpiel::ewok::jawa:c3po:

Anyway, ya. The emporer would so train him

I also read on a forum that the wookiees are really like warrior beasts haha give one o them a lightsaber will ya. They'll bring balence.

it's so real

In transcendence...

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Man I am totally sending you the link. Turns out it was a conspiracy with George Lucas, he didn't want anyone to find out where the power of the jedi's laser swords came from. But the media has recently taken it from him and now it is al over the net! I mean I have waited for this day! Only if the jedi were still around today to see their own films, I mean whoa.

I still think NGEUN is the best aspect of Star Wars, and unless a fan understands it, he cannot call himself a TRUE fan.

Peace, love, and all to the FORCE!!

I think you're right, turkey eyes, but listen, Anakin needs to fight off several sith, and then when he is tryin to kill the last one, their sabers don't work, and they fist fight, and then they join, and it ends with the emporer torturing anakin and they train to become one with the force

The force is my ally

:swear::tessek:

Dude, just cause I get into star wars and you don't doesn't mean you have to bash me. I know more about hoth and the nein system than you ever could. Dude, I have the book set. Do you have star wars monopoly? didn't think so. Do you have star wars authentic lightsabers, books, bedset, and pajamas? didn't think so, so who knows more about star wars? I think it's me.

Let go of your hate, before it destroys you.

:duel::lightning

ehat was that all about? To me, it seemed like a bunch of noobs blabbing on about some vague things that had barely even soemthing to do with starwars and got mad when hte regular forum-goers jumped in... Am i right?

WTF = NEIN and NGEUN and stuff? is it even strwars? And about the anakin/sith fight, that won't happen. There's only sidious and Tyranus. Master and apprentice. The only two rule? Ring any bells?

And then there's assaj ventress, but she's EU...

I think that you are jealous... We know more about Star Wars than you.... How can you call yourself a true fan and not know about NEIN! Jeez....

And who are you calling a troll? Listen, this forum is about Star Wars' NEIN (with spoilers) and it sounds like you need to go to the Lord of the Rings forum to post about trolls.....

This is about NEIN and very few of you guys are actaully talking abut it!:mad:

I am calling myself a true starwars fan because i love the moviees with all my hart. You are calling yourself a starwars fan because of something called NEIN and are too selfish to share it with us.

There.

EDIT: So you know about NEIN. And i know about almost everything else. Who's the bigger fan here? you still need to prove it. For all i know NEIN is just German for no, so tell me what it has to do with starwars.

'nother EDIT: Alright, not everything, but i read almost every page in the Databank (Exept for characters, only go there when lookign for specific info) and got info from various sources, so you ebt yopur ass i know my share about starwars. Now don't be an ass 'n just tell me what NEIN is...

... Unless it's something from Supershadow.

Archived