Home

Nein

turkeyeyes

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Arkle-Seizure

Listen here, "Lynk Former." This is not "spam crap" ask bunnynips, turkey, or doomgiver.

Tell your buddies to use the edit button instead of double posting and I'll consider it not to be "spam-like crap"

And in any case... look at how the thread started, you got one guy going "wouldn't it be cool if so and so happened" which is fine but then look at teh NEXT post, weyhey, this guy must've been smokin somethin, he starts talkin to himself, then you've got a bunch of members thinkin "WTF?" I wish I had gotten in earlier so I would've closed the thread down. THEN finally someone explains what the thread is about.

If you'd take the time to actually READ what we type, maybe you'd have a better understanding, and know that it DOES belong in the Star Wars forums. You're the only one w/o anything constructive to say, it seems. It has to do with Ep3 because maybe they'll delve into NEIN and Ngeun in the movie. No either find something to say that pertains to NEIN, Ep3, Star Wars, or something of that sort, or stop threatening us and leave us alone.

Sorry but I'm the only active moderator in this forum, and you guys were double posting a lot, obviously since people were, I had to say something. Why? Because it's my job ^^

And yeah, I've read the thread, I see lots of people double posting which is bloody annoying, you want more to say and someone else already hasn't posted use the edit button, that's what it's there for. Oh and don't get me started on how much people are talking **** in here, it's bloody amazing.

I swear, I'd rather a game thread than this...

As Doomgiver said, such anger and hate leads to the dark side, and it will someday destroy you if you do not control it.

It'd be good if I was feeling angry in the first place ;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

My guess is one troll with a penchent for multiple accounts. Or multiple trolls all associated with each other.

and I happen to agree with ET, somethings going on so I think i'll have to check out what's going on with some of you members in this thread...

If double posting was so "bloody annoying," someone other than you would have told me, and sooner.Also, it appears that others are interested, and believe me, and whether you think I'm a troll or not is not important. My being a troll has nothing to do with Star Wars, Mr. Moderator. Thank you and good day.

As for they guy asking what the NEIN and Ngeun are, they are weapons forged on Hoth that are to appear in Ep3. Check out my previous posts for all the details.

:lsduel:

Look, as the moderator of this forum, I would appreciate it if you would instruct one known as "ET Warrior" to keep his lewd comments about NEIN and NGEUN to himself. He is obviously poking fun at us for being interested in the Hoth System's ion cannon control fire mechanism--NEIN, (formerly known as NGEUN before the migration).

Just ask Doomgiver. He checked me out, I'm for real, he read it all on the Hoth site.

Now in closing, let me say, this thread is about ideas, and how many of Lucas' ideas regarding NEIN would be included in Ep3.

So I say to all Welcome to the Forums, but stay on topic, this is a thread about NEIN (with spoilers), not trolls, not pot, not insults, and most definitely not that crap Et Warrior was making up.

May the force be with you. ALways.....:EVE-9D9::racer::mace:

COULD NOT have said it better.

Anyway, Mr. Moderator, I will try to stop "double posting" if you find it annoying. But no, I am not a troll, and yes, this IS about Star Wars. Bunny is exactly right. Also, give us credit, turkey DID title the thread NEIN... And it pertains to Ep3... So I will be the better man and stop my one offense (double posting) if you will stop calling me a troll.

May the force always be there,

to guide and protect you.

:charric::jarjar:

(Death to Jar Jar)

:barf: WarCraft History

A Brief History of the Fall of Azeroth

(as told by the Matriarch of Tirisfal)

My name is Aegwyn, and for over one thousand years I have wandered the realms of this world and endeavored to safeguard the peoples of its lands against the ethereal powers of the Great Dark Beyond. I have seen mighty kingdoms rise and fall. I have witnessed the deeds of high nobility and the lowliest of rabble both conspire to define the destiny of mankind.

It has been only recently that I have, regrettably, become directly involved in the matters of men. For countless ages it has been the charge of my Order to shelter and protect mortal man from the mysteries of the Great Dark, and the palpable, heinous evils of the realms beyond. To battle these dark forces of the Twisting Nether we were given considerable power and longevity rivaling that of even the ancient elves. With this power came one grave burden- the Guardian must not interfere with the affairs of men until the time comes when a successor must be chosen and the mantle of the guardianship is passed to another.

Thus did I - Aegwyn, last Guardian of the Order of Tirisfal - judge that my time had come. Forty-two winters had passed since I first came to the kingdom of Azeroth in search of the Conjurer Nielas Aran. It was he whom I had chosen to sire the heir of my powers. Nielas was exceptionally talented in the simple conjurative magiks of men, and I believed that he would be the perfect mortal father for my child... and so he was...

I gave birth to a son and named him Medivh - or "Keeper of Secrets" in the ancient tongue of the elves - in the Fall of the year 559. I transferred all of my knowledge and power into the infant, locking it deeply within him to manifest itself only when he reached physical maturity. Believing that my work on this world was done and seeing that my son would be cared for by Nielas' people, I wandered across the fields of time, preparing myself for the passing.

I kept a distant, watchful eye on my son for much of his young life. I was assured that the deep-seeded altruism of Tirisfal would guide him in his trials and temper his heart and mind as to make him worthy of the Guardianship that was, I believed, his destiny.

On the eve of the marking of his twelfth birthday, the power locked deep inside of my son awakened. Unable to deal with the raw, cosmic energies surging inside of him, Medivh suffered a massive psychic trauma. He was pacified by the good Clerics of the Northshire. They removed the youth to their sacred Abbey and for six years tended to his all but comatose body.

Eventually, Medivh awakened from his sleep seemingly in full control of his faculties and powers. Yet, underneath the confident and almost arrogant facade, I somehow knew that my son had become malevolent and corrupt. The wisdom and power that was his birthright had been perverted by distant forces within the Twisting Nether*, altering the human part of his soul and marking him with its evil touch forever.

It was not until the first wave of those wretched creatures known as the orcs thundered through the dark rift that I realized how incredibly dangerous my son had become...

With his mastery over the arcane energies increasing almost by the moment, Medivh had set out to probe the extent of his ability to manipulate the world around him. Delving into the forbidden arts of necromancy, Medivh began to unravel the mysteries of life and death. He took to consorting with daemons from the lower planes, using their powers to augment his own. His hunger for power became stronger, and with every minor success Medivh fell ever deeper into the dark abyss of madness. He traveled far throughout the astral plane, exploring the infinite secrets of the Great Dark Beyond. It was then, in the midst of swirling chaotic hallucinations, that Medivh first encountered a world beyond his own and captured a glimpse of the aberrant, murderous denizens of that place.

Here at last, was the tool that Medivh had been searching for...

Desirous of complete domination over Azeroth, Medivh used the insights gained from the knowledge of Tirisfal to strike a bargain with Gul'dan the warlock - the mightiest of the rulers on the dark, red world that haunted Medivh's dreams. Communicating through deep trances and astral projection, Medivh told Gul'dan of an ancient tomb lost beneath the north sea that contained power beyond imagination. It was to this tomb that I had banished the ancient Daemonlord Sargeras after a long and exhausting battle eight hundred years before. Even I cannot say whether or not the power of Sargeras remains entombed there. The promise of incredible power tapped from a true monarch of the underworld was enough to make the insatiable Gul'dan agree to do Medivh's bidding.

Medivh agreed to furnish the location of the Tomb of Sargeras to Gul'dan as well as an entire world to conquer. In exchange for this gift, Medivh required the total destruction of the only force he believed capable of countering his ascendancy to power - the great Kingdom of Azeroth.

Thus, in the year 583, the first of Medivh's unnatural portals was opened between the world of Azeroth and the red world of the orcs. Although the time of my passing had drawn near, I traveled to Medivh's mystic tower to reason with him and attempt to dissuade him from a path that would surely lead to his own destruction. The power that was once of Tirisfal had become so twisted inside him that my pleas seemed as nothing. I fought with what energy remained in my weakened body, but having given all of my powers to him so long ago, I was easily defeated and banished from his sight.

The arrival of Gul'dan and the Horde Warchief Blackhand heralded a war that tore the realm of Azeroth asunder for nearly five years. The once rich lands of the kingdom were razed and left fallow by the merciless orc armies. And yet, for all of his craft and guile, Medivh did not survive to see his plans come to fruition. My son was killed by a bold Azerothien raiding party who broke into his tower and slew him in the very room where he first made contact with the minions of the Horde. Even the great Warchief Blackhand was eventually destroyed as his ultimate victory drew near, betrayed by his servant Orgrim Doomhammer.

The greatest loss to the peoples of Azeroth came when King Llane, their benevolent and just ruler, was killed as Stormwind Keep fell under the siege and was overthrown by the orcish hordes. Only the valiant leadership of Anduin Lothat, Knight errant in the Brotherhood of the Horse and a hero in the war, allowed the survivors of Azeroth to escape from their decimated homeland with their lives.

Even with Medivh and his vile magics gone, the portal continued to channel hundreds of orcs into the human lands every day. With the death of Blackhand, Orgrim was quick to seize control over the Blackrock clan - the most powerful orcish force on Azeroth. While others still vie for supremacy over the rest of the scattered orc clans, Gul'dan, the infamous warlock, is rumored to be amassing a great navy to find the legendary Tomb of Sargeras for himself. Rend and Maim, the barbarous sons of Blackhand, also have secured a strong following amongst the orcs, and hope to wrest ultimate control of the Horde away from the treacherous Doomhammer.

Although other factions grow stronger within the chaotic Horde, it seems certain that all of the clans will follow Doomhammer's plans to hunt down and destroy the renegade humans of Azeroth wherever they choose to run...

* This force is later revealed to be the demonic Burning Legion, led by Sargeras, Kil'jaeden, and Archimonde.

Archived